19.Anniversary celebration 😍💗

I know you didn't expect this much fast update from me😅. As I am little free today, I updated quickly. Your comments and votes will encourage me to give quick updates😉💜. So don't forget vote and comment.

Let's get into the story,

Saakshi in name of doing assignment she didn't sleep until 12.00 am. At that time, she went to her room to see the most beautiful scene as Anjali was sleeping by leaning on Aadhi's shoulder and Aadhi's leaned in such a way his cheeks is on her head, his hands wrapped around her shoulder and he also sleeping. It seems they slept without their consciousness while waiting for Saakshi.

Saakshi took evil eyes from them and clicked their photo in her phone. She silently went to the kitchen and took the cake from the fridge. She tiptoed to their room along with tiger. She placed the cake infront of them on the teapoy as they were sleeping on the couch. She shook both of them at a time as a result they both jerked.

Saakshi: Happy anniversary Anna and Anni. Officially you have crossed six months of your married life.

Aadhi and Anjali shocked seeing their little girl's effort. Saakshi hugged them. The trio had a group hug. Tiger barked at Saakshi indicating Saakshi to lift him. Tiger jumped directly on Aadhi, Aadhi caught him safely. Eventhough Tiger couldn't understand what was happening, he is happy because his family is happy. His barks are not just his sound and it indicates he also happy now.

Aadhi kissed Saakshi's forehead. Anjali kissed Saakshi's cheeks.

Aadhi: Enaku
(For me)

Anjali pinched his cheeks in return. Aadhi pouted. Saakshi laughed seeing them. Tiger wagged his tail on Aadhi's face.

Aadhi : Enna kalaika mattum vandruviya
(You will come first to criticize me)

Anjali and Saakshi laughed seeing their Tom and Jerry bond.

Saakshi: Vanga vanga cake cut pannunga enaku pasikuthu.
(Come here and cut the cake . I am hungry)
She rubbed her small tummy. Anjali pinched her cheeks and kissed her fingers.

Anjali : My Cutie pie.

Saakshi clapped her hands in excitement while they cut the cake happily.