Chapter 26

Please don't come to any conclusions by reading this chapter as I have mentioned something that you all might be disappointed but think twice before believing that person's words. So I warned you here itself.

Let's get into the story,

Shravan was giving bath to Shivu. Shivu was sitting inside the tub. Shravan held Shivu's one hand as he was trying to stand inside the tub. Shravan poured the water below Shivu's neck little by little. Shivu splashed the water in the tub and giggled as Shravan's face got wet.

Shravan wiped his face and pouted at Shivu. Shivu giggled and clapped seeing Shravan's face. He once again splashed the water. Shravan lifted him from the tub and made him to stand in between his legs.

Shivu whined and showed his hands in the direction of tub.

Shravan : En thangame, romba thannila velayada kudathu, illana joram vanthurum
(My dear, you shouldn't play with water more or else you will get cold)

Shivu tried to move towards the tub, Shravan held him and washed his face and applied the baby soap gently. Shivu moved his face away and wailed.

Shravan : Avlothan da kutty
(Its over baby)

Shravan washed his face using water and lifted him. Shivu sniffled his tears and laid on Shravan's shoulder.

Shravan : Machi, antha towel eduthuthu tha da
(Dude, give me the towel)
Shravan came out of the bathroom as Mugen didn't give him the towel. Shravan glared Mugen as he was taking the towel from the cupboard slowly.

Shravan : Dei naya, seekram eduthu tha da, en pullaiku kulurum
(You idiot, give me the towel fastly or else my child might feel cold)

Mugen threw the towel on his face.

Mugen : Avlo arivu irukuravan, towel ah eduthutu poirukanum
(If you have that much sense, then you should have took the towel)

Shravan glared him and wiped Shivu's face and body. Then he put the towel on his shoulder and made Shivu to lay on the bed. Shivu tried to get up, Shravan stopped him and gave him a toy to play.
He then took the baby powder and applied it on Shivu's face and neck. Then he dressed him.. He lifted Shivu in his arms and kissed Shivu's cheek.

Shravan : Shivu ready ah?
(Is Shivu ready?)

Shivu nodded his head cutely and he tried to open his mouth. Shravan looked him eagerly but his face fell when Shivu laid on his shoulder silently.

Mugen placed his hands on Shravan's shoulder.

Mugen : Rendu vayasu thana da aguthu
(He is only two years da)

Shravan : Arambathula nanum thairiyama than da irunthen, ana ipo konjam bayama iruku, avan innum nadakavum illa
(In the start I was also confident, now I am little afraid, he didn't even started to walk)

Shanthi ma entered the room with food for Shivu

Shanthi: Thambi en ponnu muthal adi rendu vayasula than vacha, aprm pesunathu moonu vayasula ana ipo avala mathiri yarum vayadi pathuruka matinga.

Neenga manasu thalara vidathinga thambi, neenga avankita pesunga apa than avanum pesa try pannuvan. Illada thangam?
(Brother, even my daughter starts to walk at the age of 2 and then she starts to talk after she becomes 3 years old. Now you can't see a talkative girl like her anywhere

Don't lose hope, you speak to him so that he will also try, won't you dear)

Shanthi ma pinched his cheeks and kissed her hands. Shivu hide his face in Shravan's neck in shy. Shravan smiled at them and felt relief hearinh her words.