Chapter 24

Saakshi took the glass of water which was nearby and sprinkled on Anjali's face. Anjali didn't wake up. Aadhi continuously tapped her cheeks which was of no use. So he lifted her in his arms and placed her in his car. Saakshi joined with Anjali in the back seat. She took Anjali's head and placed it on her lap.

Aadhi took his water bottle and poured it on his face due to the amount of stress he was going through. He wiped his face using his kerchief and entered the car. They moved towards the nearby hospital.

Saakshi was continuously talking to Anjali for which she got no response. Aadhi's eyes filled with tears seeing his wife's and sister's suffering.

Soon, they reached the hospital and Aadhi lifted Anjali and went inside the hospital. He shouted for treatment.

Hearing him, the nurse arrived with the stretcher. Aadhi placed Anjali on the stretcher.

Nurse : Ennachu ivangaluku
(What happened to her?)

Saakshi: Thideernu Anni mayangita, nanga thanni thelichum avanga enthirikala. Romba bayama iruku please seekram treatment start pannunga
(She fainted suddenly, even after sprinkling water on her she didn't wake up. I am very afraid, please start the treatment soon)

Saakshi started to blabber in fear ans Aadhu wrapped his hands around her shoulder and rubbed her shoulder to calm her eventhough he needs someone to pour his heart out.

They took Anjali to emergency ward. Doctor arrived quickly and the treatment started.

Aadhi and Saakshi was sitting on the chair which was outside the ward.
Various thoughts were clouded in Aadhi's mind. When he thought every problems and mysteries were going to solve, everything came back to square.

More than everything, he didn't expect that betrayal from  Shravan. He trusted him that much. His whole family was collapsed. He and his Siya were suffering mentally. His love was suffering both mentally and physically.
He held his head in pain as he couldn't handle the mental pressure.

Saakshi was too weak to notice everything. When she thought that she was one of the luckiest girls to be engaged with the loved one with the support of her family, the person whom she trusted so much betrayed her. She prayed God that everything should be dream.

After half an hour the doctor came out of the room.

Aadhi: Doctor how is my wife?

Doctor: She is fine now. She fainted due to high blood pressure and stress as she might triggered because of any emotional events.

Can you come to my cabin ?

Aadhi gulped the lump formed on his throat as he prayed nothing to be serious and nodded at him. Saakshi told him that she would wait outside.

Aadhi went inside his cabin. Nurse gave doctor a file and doctor saw that and smiled at Aadhi.

Doctor : Sit Aadhi. I have a good news for you. Your wife already came to meet me two days before as she was not feeling well for past few days. Her blood test has came. She is pregnant. Congratulations for that. It's already 40 days.

Aadhi closed his eyes and a tear passed away from his eyes. He wiped it quickly.
Suddenly, he felt light in heart.

Aadhi : Thank you so much doctor.

Aadhi shook his hands with the doctor.

Doctor : You are welcome. Take care of her. Don't allow her strain or stress too much. Don't forget to give the medicines which I gave and also bring her monthly check up . Once again congrats.