20. Proposals💜

Quick update🥳, please don't forget to vote and comment.

Let's get into the story,

Aadhi, Anjali, Saakshi and Shravan are standing in the airport. Mugen and Arjun went to meet a client.

Shravan : Sir, the time is 7.30 pm. Ipo neenga ulla ponathan check in pannitu poga correct ah varum.

Aadhi nodded. He hugged Saakshi and kissed her head.

Aadhi : Siya bathrama irukanum seriya.
(Siya be careful and safe okay?)
Saakshi: Seri ney. Neengalum safe ah irunga. Anni ah pathuko. Anni neenga Anna na pathukonga, varumbothu ennoda chocolate maranthurathinga.
(Okay Brother. You also be safe. You should take care of Anni. Anni you should take care of my brother. Don't forget my chocolate)
They chuckled. Anjali hugged her.

Anjali: Always keep in mind whatever I had told you.

Saakshi nodded.

Aadhi hugged Shravan and asked him to take care of Saakshi. They bidbye to them and entered inside the airport.

Shravan and Saakshi started to walk towards the parking lot. Shravan saw Saakshi who was looking down.

Shravan : Saakshi

Saakshi: Haan

She didn't raise her head. Shravan sighed and lifted her chin and made her to look him. Her eyes were slightly glistened. She quickly rubbed her eyes when he saw her eyes.

Shravan : Just now they left from here and you started missing them already. How are you going manage for a week?

Saakshi: Athellam na irunthepen. Na Anna va vitutu oru varam thaniya irukurathu ithuthan first time. Ithuku munellam avaru morning velila pona iruturathukula vanthurvaru. Athan konjam emotional ayiten.

(I will manage and this the first longest separation between me and my brother. Before that if he went out in morning atleast he would return before it gets dark on that day. Thats why i become little emotional)

She spoke while continuously wiping the tears by her palm. Shravan wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Shravan : You knew that they need some privacy to open up with each other. That's why you sent them right?

Saakshi nodded.

Shravan : Then don't worry, they won't  leave you alone next time even if they go to Paris once again as you will have the mini version of them as a result of this trip.

Shravan told with a teasing smile. Saakshi frowned first and then her eyes widened in realization.

Saakshi: You shameless fellow, he is my brother.

Saakshi hit his chest using her small hands.

Shravan laughed loudly seeing her reaction. Saakshi stopped hitting him and smiled slightly. Shravan pinched her cheeks. Then they both moved towards their car by pushing each other away from the way. Eventhough flight took off sharply at 8.00 pm Saakshi and Shravan started to Reena's house at 9.00 pm.

Aadhi and Anjali reached Paris on morning. As Shravan had hired tourist guide for them. He guided them to the place where they going to stay. They reached the hotel and got the key for the room which was booked under their name.

After reaching their room, he called Saakshi.

Aadhi : Hello Siya

Saakshi : Anney reach ayitiya
(Brother have you reached ?)
Aadhi : Ah Siya vanten, nee college kelambitiya
(Yes, I have reached, did you get ready for college)
Saakshi: Ready ayitu iruken ney
(I am getting ready bro)
Aadhi : Seri safe ah poitu varanum papa. Illa na ungala Shravan ah vitu drop panna sollava
(Okay, go safely. Or else can I ask Shravan to drop you)