8. Perfect family 🥰🧿

After few minutes, Shravan went inside the office. Aadhi saw Shravan and he surprised.

Aadhi: Nanba

Shravan: Hi sir.

Saakshi: Anna 4 members ready

Aadhi : Epdi
(How?)

Saakshi: Na, Reena, Shree aprm Shravan.
(Me, Reena, Shree then Shravan)

Saakshi count using her small fingers like a kid which made Aadhi to chuckle at the same time one person's heart slightly fluttered. That is none other our Shravan. Then only he keenly observed her.

Shravan mv: Paravala nallathan iruka pavada thavani la. Enna kannu da. Evanuku kuduthu vachuruko.
(Its ok she is quite beautiful. What an eyes? Who is that lucky man?)

He came to reality when Aadhi shook his shoulder.

Aadhi : Entha ulaguthula iruka Shravan
(In which world you are present?)

Shravan : Athu onum ila sir oru meeting pathi yosichitu irunthen.
(Nothing sir I am just thinking about one meeting)

Register returned.

Register : Enna pa ellam ready ah irukingala
(Are you all ready?)

Saakshi: Yes sir.

Saakshi replied with an excitement.

Register: Eppavume inga kalyanam panna varavanga friends neraya peru varuvanga ana unga side avalava yarum varla.
(Most of the people coming here for marriage will come along with more friends. Didn't your friends come?)
This hurts Aadhi. Saakshi noticed Aadhi's dull face. She moved towards him and hugged his arms.

Shravan : Yaru sonna yarum varla nu apa nanga yaru
(Who said that his friends didn't came?)

Register turned towards him and shocked as there is more than 20 members behind Shravan.

Aadhi saw Shravan standing with Arjun and Mugen. Behind them few children and elders were present.

Aadhi understood that children were from Shravan's orphanage home. The elders were working there.

Aadhi hugged Shravan without a word. Shravan hugged him back with a smile.
Shravan saw Saakshi staring at him with unknown emotions. Shravan signalled her something.

Then only she notice that tears were flowing from her eyes and she wiped it. She smiled at Shravan for which he reciprocated.

Soon register announced them to get ready for the marriage. Then only Aadhi remembered that they want garlands but soon smiled when he saw Shravan receiving garlands from Mugen.

Saakshi was very much impressed with Shravan's behavior.

Register: Neenga panna vendiya formalities pannitu register la sign podunga
(After completing your formalities, register your marriage)
Aadhi hold Anjali's hand went front. Shravan passed the garland to them. They both exchanged and Saakshi took the nuptial chain and gave it to Aadhi. Aadhi got the nuptial chain and looked into Anjali's eyes. She nodded and Aadhi tied the nuptial chain around her neck. Arjun blast the party popper and Saakshi jumped by clapping her hands in excitement. Anjali shedded happy tears. Aadhi wiped her tears using his thumb and kissed her forehead. Saakshi hugged Aadhi.

Saakshi: Happy married life anney.

Aadhi smiled and kissed her forehead.

Saakshi moved towards Anjali.

Saakshi: Happy married life ma..

Anjali playfully glared at her.

Saakshi: Anniii
(Sister in law)
Anjali hugged her. Shravan hugged Aadhi and wished him. One by one everyone wished him. Elders blessed the newly married couples. Children wished them by giving cheek kisses for both of them.