6. Childhood love💞

Here, Aadhi is conversing with Shravan and his friends about some random topics. Suddenly a ball came towards him and he caught it before it hit him. He saw the place from where it came. There comes a little girl with a cute apologetic smile and pout.

Shravan: Shalu kutty pathu vilayadalam la. Uncle kita sorry sollunga
(Shalu dear you should play carefully. Ask sorry to uncle)

This side of Shravan is only reserved for this children. No one will believe if anyone told this side of him, as he always showed his rude and arrogant side to every people except this children, his father and friends.

Shalu : Chorry uncle

Shalu looked Aadhi with her puppy eyes. Aadhi bent down to her height.

Aadhi : Un peru enna
(What is your name?)

Shalu: Shalini.

Aadhi : Han

Shalini: Shalini

She raised her voice little bit.

Aadhi : Haan.

Shalini: Shalinii

She lightly shouted.

Aadhi : Haaan.

Shalini: Shaliniiiiii

Aadhi : Ha ha. OK en peru theriyuma.
(Ha ha. OK, do you know my name)

Shalini looked at his hand as he is holding her ball.

Shalini: Ball.

She asked to return it to her.

Aadhi : Ball illa. En peru Aadhi.
(It is not ball. I am Aadhi)

Aadhi winked at her.

Shalini : Haan

Aadhi : Kd en technique enkitaye va
(Kd, you are using my technique that too with me)

Aadhi lifts her and tickled her. She laughed loudly. Seeing her Aadhi also laughed.

Aadhi : Friends

Aadhi raised his hands to shake with her. Shalini also shook hands with him.

Shalini: Friends

Aadhi smiled at her.

Shalini: Unga smile cute ah iruku.
(Your smile is cute)

Aadhi : Thank you sweety.

Aadhi ruffled her hair. Shalini kissed his cheek and ran away from there.

Shravan amused seeing them. He didn't get any angry on Aadhi for this as he want this children to be happy always so, if a person becomes one of the reasons for the children smile then he will do anything for that person. That is the importance of the children in his life.

Here, Aadhi loved the surroundings and the children in the orphanage. He decided to visit here for weekly once. Aadhi checked the timing and it is past 6.00 pm.

Aadhi : Shravan na kelamburen da
(Shravan I am going)

Shravan: Sir innum konjam neram irukalame.
( Sir you can stay with us for some more time na?)

Aadhi : Saakshi enna vitutu iruka matta da. Ava innerathuku ena theda arambichurupa.
(Saakshi won't be there without me. By this time she might started to search me)
The next second Aadhi's phone rang and it shows 'Siya papa😻'.

Aadhi : Solli vaya moodala
(I didn't even close my mouth)

Aadhi attended the call.

Aadhi : Sollu Siya
(Tell me Siya)