Chapter 25

Hope you all welcome our new little bundles of joy wholeheartedly😍💜

After 5 years,

At 6.00 am, instead of alarm all types of vessel's sound were echoing from the kitchen in a house. In one of the bedrooms, two persons peeked out from the blanket due to the sound.

...... : Papu

...... : Aaru

....... : Innum 15 minutes la rendu perum fresh ayitu varlana, unga rendu perukum today no boost only milk.
(Within 15 minutes you both should refresh and come down or else no boost and only milk)

They both jerked hearing the third voice.

....... : Amma
........ : Anni

They both whined and showed their puppy face.

As you all guessed the third person is Anjali, first person was  4 year old Aarushi, daughter of Aadhi and Anjali and third was our Saakshi.

Saakshi : 5 minutes Anni please

Aaru : Amma 5 nimits plechhhh

Anjali : Ipadi sonna keka matinga ungala,
(You won't listen if I tell like this, you..)

Aaru : Papu va odirlam illana amma kichu mutuva
(Papu come we should run or else mom will tickle us)

Saakshi and Aaru ran to restroom. Anjali laughed at them and went inside the kitchen.

After 15 minutes, Saakshi with Aaru on her hips came out of their room. They went inside the kitchen and Saakshi made Aaru to sit on the slab. Aaru show her hands to Anjali. Anjali lifted her as Aaru kissed both of her cheeks. Anjali kissed Aaru's forehead. Anjali saw Saakshi pouting at them. Anjali laughed at her reaction and kissed Saakshi's forehead.

Anjali: Madam kiss kudukalaya unga Papu ku
(Madam don't you give kiss to your Papu?)
Aaru : Athellam munadiye kuduthuten illa Papu.
(I already gave it to my Papu)

Saakshi: Ama di pattu.
(Yes my dear)

Saakshi lifted her from Anjali and kissed her cheeks. Aaru giggled. Anjali gave them their favorite boost. Aaru laughed seeing the boost mustache formed above Saakshi's lips.

Saakshi: Ungalukum than madam meesa iruku
(Even you are having mustache)

Anjali sighed and wiped both of their mouth. They smiled sheepishly at her.

They heard bike sound. Aaru shouted in excitement. Saakshi dropped her down. Aaru ran to the entrance.

Aaru : Appa, appaaaaa
(Dad,dad)

Aadhi got down from his bike and lifted her in his arms. Aadhi kissed her forehead.

Aadhi : Appa missed you kutty ma