Chapter 32

Krishnan went out with a determination. Shravan couldn't believe whatever happened as even his Krishnan uncle also betrayed him and his parents. .After hearing everything, his past memories with his parents were flashing infront of him. Their happy days and his cute atrocities with his parents and atlast the terrible incident.

Saakshi suddenly shouted seeing Shravan.

Saakshi: Shravannn

Shravan looked her with a frown but he felt some liquid flowing from his nose. He touched it and realized it was his blood.

Saakshi: Anna avaru nose la irunthu blood varuthu, doctor ah seekram kupdunga
(Brother, his nose is bleeding. Call the doctor immediately)

Mugen ran out to call the doctor. Shravan felt dizzy and he held his head in one hand and the other was holding Shivu protectively who was sleeping peacefully.

Anjali moved towards him and lifted Shivu from his lap. She wiped the blood coming from his nose using her shawl but the bleeding didn't stop.

Doctor arrived immediately. He asked others to wait outside. After few minutes, doctor came out.

Saakshi: Doctor how is he?

Doctor : His memory is recovered. The bleeding is because he tried to remember his past. Hereafter, he won't have this problem as he gained all his suppressed memories.

Just follow the medicines whatever I prescribed for few days. He will be completely alright.

Doctor went from there.

Saakshi: Anni neenga avarta poi pesunga.
(Sister-in-law, you go and talk with him)

Aadhi lifted Shivu from Anjali. Anjali went inside and saw Shravan who was laying on the bed with tears flowing from his eyes.

Anjali: Shravan.

Shravan saw her and tried to get up.

Anjali: Enthirikatha, paduthuko.
(Don't get up, lay down)

Shravan : Sorry.

Shravan told in a low voice. Anjali didn't reply him but she caressed his hair.

Shravan: Na akka nu kupudatuma?
(Can I call you as my sister?)

Shravan asked by holding her hand. Anjali couldn't control her tears.

Anjali: Please

Shravan : I am sorry akka.

Anjali kissed his hands and smiled through her tears. Shravan wiped her tears.

Anjali suddenly realized something.

Anjali: That baby?

Shravan: Ennoda kolantha than.
(He is my child)

Anjali smiled sadly.

Anjali: He is cute.

But, where is his mom?

Shravan: Divorced.

He completely avoided the eye contact.

Anjali : You are not lying right?

Shravan nodded negatively. Anjali knew he was hiding something,  but she didn't want to pressure him more.

Here, outside Saakshi was patting Aaru who was sleeping on her shoulder. She saw Aadhi who looking down with guilt. She laid on his shoulder.

Saakshi: Anna I knew you might have a reason to hide it away from Anni. If you speak with her about your situation, she will definitely understand you.