1. Brother's little princess👸

One man is running fastly behind a car. Sweat drops are falling from his eyebrows. He is wearing a sleevless black t-shirt and sweat pants which clearly shows his strong and fit biceps. His neatly shaped beard and his messy hair with a smirk playing on his lips made him more handsome.

Yes it's none other than our Handsome Hunk Aadhi.

Eventhough the car is running very fast, Aadhi cleverly took shortcut and he came before the car which is coming towards him in full speed with his majestic walk.

Car stopped just few inches before him with a sudden break. Suddenly, he started to laugh.

Aadhi : Ooo ha ha Oohu ha ha.

The person in the car got out and close the door with a thud. Aadhi laughed more by seeing the person who stood with a grumpy expression on her face by folding her hands above her chest.

Yes your guess is correct and the Cutie is our Saakshi

Aadhi: Siya annan bet la jeichiten.

Aadhi raised his both hands for a hifi. But Saakshi pouted and turned her head. She tried to sit on the car bonnet but she couldn't able to sit due to her height.

Aadhi chuckled at her. Saakshi glared at him. Aadhi gulped. He lifted her from the ground and made her to sit on the car bonnet.

Saakshi : Anney ne cheat pannita po enaku venam enaku venam.

Aadhi : Na enna di cheat pannen

Saakshi : Nee ethuku shortcut la vantha

Aadhi laughed at her.

Saakshi : Sirikatha ney

Saakshi whined.

Aadhi hugged her in side ways.

Aadhi : Seri kotta alichiralam first la irunthu try panalama

Saakshi widened her eyes. Aadhi controlled his laughter.

Saakshi : Neeye jechiko first la irunthulam ennala antha dabbava otta mudiyathu.

Aadhi : Ennoda car ah patha unaku dabba mathiri iruka

Saakshi : Ama.

Saakshi giggled. Aadhi started to tickle her for which she giggled loudly.

Aadhi : Papa na than jeichenu neeye othukita so

Saakshi narrowed her eyes.

Saakshi : So

Aadhi : So, nama Anjali illa

Saakshi widened her eyes.

Saakshi : Nama Anjali ah

Aadhi : Na eppa apdi sonnen. Neethana ipa apdi sonna

Saakshi : Na nama Anjali nu sollave illaye.

Aadhi : Athan ippa sonniye

Saakshi glared at him. Aadhi smiled sheepishly.

Aadhi wrapped his hands around her shoulder.

Aadhi : Adha vidu Siya kutty, enaku avangala introduce panna nalla irukum.

Saakshi : Ethuku pannanum

Aadhi : Apdilam cholla kudathu.

Saakshi : Ohoo Katha apdi pogutha. Nadakatum nadaktum. Ama avangala nee epa anney patha.

Aadhi : Athu nee introduce panna aprm solren.

Saakshi twisted her lips. Aadhi saw his watch and it shows 7.30.