18. Bonding💗

I am very sorry not updating previous week. As I stuck up with my projects, I couldn't able to update.

As tomorrow is a holiday, I updated today so that you can comment and vote. I am expecting honest opinions and feedbacks from all of you. If you like the chapter, then please don't hesitate to vote and comment. Can I expect atleast 100 votes and 50 comments for this chapter 🥺💜 ?
Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Don't get angry on me for repeating about comments and votes for each and every chapter. I will stop mentioning it when the votes are atleast half of the reads.

Lets get into the story,

Eventhough Aadhi knew how it happened, he waited for Shravan's reaction.

Shravan: Sister, even I am also confused how he got to know about our meeting. But I am damn sure that Adhi sir found out how it happened. I had no idea about the kidnapping and if you don't want to believe me then you can ask Aadhi Sir.

Aadhi smiled hearing his response. Anjali raised her eyebrows at him.
Aadhi nodded his head at her.

Aadhi: As Saakshi contacted Shravan through my official number, it had been tracked. Then I found out the kidnapper was related to my previous case criminal. The lawyer who was related to the accused person was involved in this tracking.

The other three boys know whom he was talking about but they didn't leave any evidence to show they were related to him.

Aadhi : Shravan has nothing to do with this. Moreover he is our wellwisher so he won't do anything like this.

Eventhough Anjali doubted Shravan after hearing Aadhi she convinced.

Shravan smiled at him.  

Aadhi: Saakshi and Anjali you can leave I will come home in evening.

Eventhough Saakshi want to stay here, she couldn't express it as she is afraid of Aadhi's reaction. So, she nodded at him. Aadhi saw how Shravan looking at Saakshi until she went out of the room.

Aadhi cleared his throat. Mugen smiled nervously as Aadhi caught Shravan looking at Saakshi like his favorite candy. Arjun sighed and mentally slapped himself.

Aadhi saw Mugen who was looking like a child lost in a crowd. He wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

Aadhi : Aprm nanba life epdi poguthu
(Then how is life going my friend?)

Mugen : Ithuvaraikum nallathan poguthu ana ini than therila.
(Until now it's going good,  but not sure about my future)

He gulped as Aadhi was gripping his shoulder strongly.

Aadhi laughed at Mugen' s response. After spending some quality time with them Aadhi took his leave and went to his home.

Here in Aadhi's home,

Anjali saw Saakshi who was playing with Tiger.

Anjali: Saakshi

Saakshi: Sollunga Anni
(Tell me sister-in-law )

Anjali: I want to share few things with you. Hope you won't mistake me

Saakshi : Anni, you know something, after Anna I love you the most. So, don't speak to me like a third person.

Anjali smiled caressed her head.

Anjali: You want to be more careful and mature Saakshi. You are believing everyone if they talk sweetly with you without knowing about their real intention. You are not a child anymore. Eventhough your Aadhi is very protective over you, just think what if Aadhi and Shravan didn't come on time? So, think twice before believing someone. I just want you to think maturely and other than that don't change your care free attitude.