4.Akilandam Kodi Pramanda Nayagi 😅

Thank you for everyone for your valuable words and sorry I couldn't able to reply all the comments.

Let's get into the story,

After Saakshi left to drink milk shake Aadhi and Anjali were standing alone.
Aadhi cleared his throat to gain Anjali's attention. Anjali didn't mind him and she looked everywhere except him.

Aadhi : Anjali

Anjali felt something when she heard her name in his mouth but she hide it.

Anjali : Hmm

Aadhi : Anju ma.

Anjali gasped.

Anjali: Ethu
(What?)

Aadhi : Anjali romba neelama iruku athan ipadi kupudren. Unaku ok thana
(Anjali is too big too call so only I am calling you like this. Is it ok for you?)

Anjali: Athu
(That..)
Aadhi : Ok illanalum paravala na apidi than kupuduven.
(Even if you are not ok I will call you like this only)

Anjali glared at him.

Aadhi : Na enna pannitenu nee enkita pesamatra
(What did I do and why r u not talking with me?)
Anjali : Apa neenga ethuvume panla.
(Then you didn't do anything?)
Aadhi looked her from head to toe.

Aadhi : Illaye ithuvaraikum onum panlaye.
(No, still now I didn't do anything)
Anjali looked him confusingly but soon understood the hidden meaning seeing his mischievous smile.

Anjali : Chi ponga antha pakkam.
(Chi, go that side)
Aadhi : Entha pakam
(Which side?)
Anjali pushed him hiding her blush. She started to roam around the mall. Aadhi followed her like a love sick puppy. But she didn't dare to look him.
Aadhi stopped in his tracks.

The next thing Aadhi did made Anjali bewildered.

(Enna panniruparu🤔)

Aadhi lifted his both hands and folded above his head and also folded his one leg kept it on one side of his knee.

Aadhi : Akilandam Kodi premanda nayagi angala prameshwari thaye

He shouted which made Anjali to turned towards him not only she the people around them also seen him with a frown.

Aadhi noticed public watching with him a weird look. Aadhi came to his normal posture. He smiled at them sheepishly.

Aadhi : Ungala illa ivangala. Neenga ukarunga.
(Not you, She. You can sit)
Aadhi actioned them to sit politely by pointing towards Anjali. All of them glared at him. Anjali noticed Aadhi looking at them with his puppy eyes. Public facepalmed themselves and turned their attention towards their work.

Anjali had a hard time in controlling her laughter. Aadhi came near Anjali with a innocent child look.

Anjali started to laugh very hard seeing him. Aadhi looked everywhere except her. Aadhi twisted his lips at her. She tried to control her laugh. Seeing his puppy face, she laughed once again.

Anjali : Ayo mudila
(I can't)
Aadhi : Anjuu

Aadhi whined. Anjali closed her mouth.

Anjali : Sirikala officer alathinga
(I won't laugh, don't cry)

Without her knowledge she patted his cheeks. Aadhi widened his eyes and blushed. Then only Anjali remembered what she did and she turned towards other side and blushed.