His lips drag away from mine again, this time making a trail all the way down to my chest, then to my bare stomach. I suck in a sharp breath, letting out a gasp at the feeling of his mouth over the sensitive area of my stomach.

With his lips still on my skin, his fingers pop open the button of my denim jeans, before he leaves me gasping for air as his teeth pull down the zipper of my jeans. "Lift." He keeps his eyes on my body the whole time, dragging down the jeans to my hips, holding my waist with one hand as I lift my hips up before the jeans meet my ankles.

He tosses my jeans on the floor, leaving me under him in nothing but my bra and matching underwear.  "Jesus, Liz," he says under his breath, taking a moment to look at my body with dark eyes.

Being completely naked in-front of someone is usually something that would stress me out, even just the thought would bring me immense anxiety. But he was different, something about the way he watched me with hungry eyes, observing every inch of my body, made me feel confident. It made me feel good.

The moonlight was our only source of light in the large living room, but even with the absence of bright light you could see the darkness taking over his green eyes. His hair was a mess of brown curls, sweat dripping from his forehead, but even then he managed to look as beautiful as ever. I admire the work of art I left with my red lipstick, the same one that managed to leave a messy trail from his lips all the way down to his neck.

"I need you," I breathe out, pulling him closer as I crash my lips onto his again. I part my lips open, letting his tongue slip inside me again, my legs wrap around his hips before they slowly lower down until I feel how hard he is against me. He hisses in response, and I managed to choke out a small moan as I try to create as much friction between us as possible. "Please."

My fingers find the hem of his shirt, aggressively pulling it over his head before I toss it down onto the floor where my jeans where.

"Getting needy, aren't we?"

Small gasps left my throat as his lips moved all the way down to my lower stomach, his mouth moving over to the waistband of my underwear. He parts his lips open, grabbing the thin material with his teeth as he drags it down my legs. I arch my back, a breathless whimper leaving my mouth at the feeling of his lips moving down my leg.

The lace gets thrown onto the floor, leaving me only in my bra. He throws my leg over his shoulder, afterwards leaving an electrical trail of wet kisses all the way down from my ankle to my inner thigh.

"So fucking wet, and all for me," He breathes out seductively, his voice laced with lust. "Tell me you're mine, Liz," He whispered, his index and middle finger finding their way to the heat in between my thighs, circling around my clit as a loud moan escapes my lips. When I don't respond he leans into my ear, hot air blowing on my skin as he speaks, "Go on, I wanna hear you say it, Chérie." I almost let out another moan once I hear the French accent slip into my ear, something about hearing him speak French always managed to leave my body burning in greed for him. "Tell me you're all mine."

"I'm all yours," I managed to finally speak, my eyes staying locked on his the whole time. "Just yours," I repeat again.

"All mine," he taunts, moving his fingers faster against my clit as I arch my back, tilting my head back as my eyes flutter shut. "Eyes on me," He grabs my chin with his free hand, pulling my head down as my eyes go wide open. My eyes are still locked on his when he brings his fingers up to his mouth, sucking them clean as he hums in satisfaction once he's done.

He brings his hands down, ripping my lace bra open as my lips let out a loud gasp at his unexpected action, "Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me." He just chuckles at my shock, removing the bra from my skin before he tosses it down onto the marble floor