'Wait! Looking at how happy she is, are they getting back together?' Wei Ting quietly study Rounan's face, strongly believed that Rounan was just holding herself back from spilling the truth about Zixin's dark side.

"He is really a good guy. Sometimes, I think that I don't really deserve him," Rounan's last statement almost had caused Wei Ting to choke his food. He was coughing hard while repeatedly hitting his chest, so the lump of choked food came down to his stomach.

"Wei Ting Ge, are you okay?" Rounan surprised to see his reaction, immediately grabbed the bottle of water and passed it to him. He gratefully accepted and drank the water, while Rounan quickly patted and rubbed his back.

"I'm okay," Wei Ting coughed a little. He glanced at Rounan's worried face, secretly delighted that she was still care about him. It reminded him about their last variety show, where he actually fell sick and had flu. Everything he ate was tasteless, yet he acted like all the foods prepared by him and Rounan were perfectly delicious. It was true anyway, judging by how the other guests could not stop eating their foods.

She had paid extra attention to him, making sure he took his medication, and rest during break time. Other celebrity guests thought there might something going on between them, which they instantly denied it. After all, Rounan was clearly in love with Zixin at that time, yet had not made their relationship official until few weeks later.

************

IT was already past midnight. After a long day of shooting, Wei Ting felt uncomfortable and need to refresh himself. Even though he had one more scene left before he could go home, he badly needed a hot shower right now. After all, he did not want Rounan to complaint about his odour when she hugged him later.

He entered the tent and saw Rounan was alone inside there, reading the script while having a lollipop inside her mouth. She just glanced at him, and focused again at the thick script inside her hand. Wei Ting also had no intention to disturb her. He went straight to get the bag beside his chair, planning to take his toiletries inside there and go for shower.

"Eh," Wei Ting rummaged inside the bag, but he only found the toothbrush and toothpaste. Did Roby have accidentally put his toiletries inside different bag?

"Wei Ting Ge, what are you looking for?" Wei Ting startled when Rounan had actually stood beside him. She tried to peak inside his bag, and he had nothing inside the bag to hide it from her.

"I want to take a quick shower but my toiletries are not here,"

"Oh, you can use mine if you want," without waiting for his reply, Rounan already went to her bag and took out small bottle of bodywash and shampoo from there.

"Then I will have feminine scent after this," Wei Ting joked while looking at those bottles inside his hands. Rounan wanted to steal back those bottles, but he quickly moved away and ran out from the tent. His body badly needed a hot shower, so he did not mind using Rounan's shampoo and bodywash.

Wei Ting gasped when the warm water fell onto his cold and sweaty body. It was so refreshing, and how he wished to be soaked inside the bathtub right now. He grabbed the shampoo bottle and squeezed a good amount of liquid on his palm. Suddenly the memories of him inhaling her hair flashed inside his head.

Lavender mint! Such a refreshing scent. His lips unconsciously curled a small smile. He applied on his hair until they formed a thick foam. How about the bodywash? Wei Ting frowned when he smelled the bodywash fragrance. This bodywash had flowery scent, but it was not Bulgarian rose. Wei Ting shook his head when the scene he kissed Rounan's neck flashed inside his head. Those intimate moments were not real. He did that as a part of his job, and he should not fantasize more, especially when it came to Rounan.