"Fu—fuck babe.." she cried out as my tongue finally slid down the middle of her center, from her entrance to the top of her clit.

I continue and swipe my tongue through her pussy. I licked her open, the tip of my tongue nudging her clit until the nub twitched and I latched onto it, feeling Becky's thighs tremble.

"How can you be this perfect baby" I declared.

In response, she tugs my hair as if drawing strength from me which made me growl into her pussy.

I began to eat her in earnest, alternating between flicking my tongue over her swollen bundle of nerves and using the flat of my tongue over her folds; almost making out with her pussy. It was impossible not to moan at the delicious taste of Becky against my tongue; as I slid it up and down her center while my eyes rolled with the pleasure that was growing inside of me.

"Cum for me my love" I urged her.

I dip my tongue into her entrance not too deep, curling it against her entrance walls. I bring down my free hand to rub her clit with my thumb.

I keep on doing everything in alternate and increase the pressure and made it faster, and seconds later Becky's body was shaking around me as a loud moan echoed through the room and my girlfriend surrendered to her orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck... Urghhh!! Freeeenn...!!!" Becky screamed, contracting her abdomen and practically sitting on the bed as she grabbed both sides of my head and kept me pinned against the middle of her legs as I continue to suck her clit into my mouth and let her ride her orgasm; I looked up to her, not failing to take in the breathtaking scenery.

As she slowly pant down, her body gently calms to the serene aftermath, I keep my mouth on her, gently running my tongue from her entrance up to circle her clit in a continuous motion, so I can taste every ounce of her sweet release.

"That was..... so hot..." she said the words came out between labored breaths as I rolled onto my side to give her the room to recover.

I chuckled and kissed her so she could taste herself, "Sweet right?" I playfully asked with a smirk.

__________

Becky's POV

"Sweet right?" Freen chuckled after kissing me with some of my juice still on her lips.

I playfully punch her shoulders in response, not too strong, as I still lack enough energy. She practically drained it all from me.

She hugged me and rested her head on my chest, a gesture she often made, one I found utterly adorable.

"I'm totally in love with you, Rebecca," she declared.

Her declaration filled my heart with joy, and I couldn't help but feel the same way. "I'm head over heels in love with you too," I confessed, our connection stronger than ever.

We stayed that way for a while, the warmth of her embrace enveloping me. It was a moment of pure connection, where words were unnecessary. I cherished these simple, tender moments with her, knowing that they were the threads that wove the fabric of our love.

As we continued to hold each other close, savoring the shared silence, Freen's phone suddenly rang, breaking the tranquil spell. The sound of the ringtone jolted us, and Freen reluctantly released her embrace to answer the call.

I pulled the blanket up to my chest, feeling its warmth and comfort as Freen sat at the edge of the bed, engrossed in her phone conversation. I watched her, her voice carrying a mix of concern and interest in the call.

After her call, Freen joined me beneath the blanket, bringing a sense of normalcy back to our cozy retreat. She shared the details with me, "It was my mother. We're having a family dinner later, essentially a meeting. My father wants to resolve our ongoing discussion."