𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬... | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 *

A/N: what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. that's all you need to know here.

Warnings: smutt and fluff yay

In this imagine, I used some names I usually use as their 'friends'. So, there aren't famous people, just random people with random names :)

__________

-

I slowly get woken up by the bright sun shining through the windows, activating my hangover headache immediately. I sigh, squeeze my eyes shut and turn to my side to try and find some comfort, but open my eyes as soon as I feel someone laying next to me. Fuck, that's one of my closest friends, Chris. Okay, no need to panic, no need to panic at all! I take a deep breath, slowly lift the duvets that are covering us and drop them down again after seeing that we are both, indeed, naked underneath them. I look around the room a little bit, shaking my head at myself and the thought of what probably happened lasf night as I realize where I am. Right, we went to Vegas. We all did, the whole friend group. We decided to go here for the weekend after the party animals of the group convinced us that it'd be fun. Drinking, playing games, taking, getting close, all that. And, you know, it has been fun! I know we're flying back home today, to Massachusetts, but I can't seem to remember what happened last night, nor why one of my best friends is in my bed. Next to me, naked, no clothes whatsoever except for our clothes near the door and underwear on the floor.

THE NIGHT BEFORE...

"Alright, alright, alright! Here we are guys, let's get wasted!" Mackie cheers, walking to a table for us at the bar in the hotel we're staying at. Not all of us in this group are such big party animals, but we all decided to have fun with them this weekend. We wanted a fun weekend away, and last time, we all went hiking in Maine. This time the party animals among us, especially Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan together with Lizzie Olsen, chose our destination. Chris (Evans), Sarah, Emily, Jake, James and I just went along with it, loving to see our friends so happy and sacrificing our calm plans for this. But hey, who wouldn't do that for friends?

- FOR SERIOUS REASONS, THIS IMAGINE WILL NOT CONTINUE. I WISH IT COULD BE DIFFERENT, TOO. Thank you for reading what I published, sorry it had to come to this <3