𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

A/N: In which Chris fell head over heels for a girl who is definitely his future wife, but there's one obstacle; she lives in Italy...

Warnings: fluff??, angst maybe, talk of smut (slightly, barely actually)

__________

-

"I really hate that you have to go..." I sigh, cuddled up to Chris after fucking the living shit out of each other, but lovingly, ofcourse. "I hate it too, baby. I would stay here with you forever if I only could" he replies, followed by a sigh and a sweet kiss on my forehead. "Yeah... We should get going, you shouldn't miss your flight" I add, slowly backing off to get our of bed. Before I can fully do that, he pulls me back and kisses my lips as we both giggle. "I'm gonna miss you too much, I can't keep doing this forever. I think I'm just gonna move to Italy" he jokingly sighs, making me laugh. "If you only could" I giggle, pecking his lips once again before actually getting out of bed to put on some underwear. "Seriously, though..." Chris slowly starts, making me look at him as I quickly put on a sundress. "What?" I ask, slightly frowning for a second. "I would. Like, in a heartbeat, I would move here" he replies, nodding his head after putting on a pair of boxers.

I softly smile, walk over to his side of the bed and softly peck his lips. "That's cute, that's really sweet. I wish you could, really, but you can't" I sigh, shaking my head now before pecking his lips once more. "Who says I can't?" he asks now, after a moment of silence while I'm fixing my hair. I quickly turn around to look at him, and frown again. "Everyone, honey" I nervously giggle, shaking my head yet again before I put on some mascara. "But it's my choice, though. I'm serious, baby" he replies, walking up to me and slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. "You can't, sweetheart. Your job is in the US, your family is in the US, your friends are in the US, your-" I try to explain, but he interrupts me. "And my whole world is here. My love is here. My future is here" he quickly says, kindly shutting me up. "Your future is in America, Chris... Not here, you know that... Because again; your family, friends, job, everything is out there" I silently add, tearing up a little.

"I know that, but the girl I love is here. What does my job matter, if my girl isn't by my side? Baby, I'd drop everything in a fucking second for you. To be with you, I'd do anything. So, I-I'm gonna move here" he nervously tells, or, states. I silently sigh, place both my hands on his cheeks, and shake my head. "You're not moving here, my baby..." I whisper, shaking my head slowly. "But I am, Amelia. I can't keep going home, I can't keep leaving you here or bringing you to the airport when you're in Sudbury with me. I just wanna be with you all the time, you're... You don't get how much you mean to me, baby. You're my whole life, my whole heart. You're my home, my future, everything" he explains, making me smile while my eyes remain teary. "And it's all likewise, it really is, but I can't let you move to Italy for me. I can't let you do that, Chris..." I sigh, shaking my head. He silently sighs too, tears up and leans his forehead against mine.

"You have to go catch your plane, honey" I whisper after a while, softly kissing his lips as he nods his head. We make our way to the airport, and say goodbye in the car. "Hey, how about this; the next time you're with me, we're gonna talk about it. We're gonna talk about how to do this, how to be together all the time. Or, more often, at least. We're gonna figure it out, let's figure it out" he suggests, making me smile. "Okay" I silently reply, nodding my head with teary eyes. "Yeah? Good, baby. We're gonna figure it out, it's gonna be okay" he adds, pulling me closer and kissing my temple multiple times, before he really has to go. I wave at him, drive off again and get back home. Alone, without my man. I love him so much, it's fucking uncanny. And he's right, it does hurt when he leaves or when I leave, but I can't let him move to Italy for me. I mean, his home is in Massachusetts, I'm not taking that away from him. But, I agree with him on the fact that we should figure it out. I think I'm gonna move to the US. I love Italy, my home, but Chris is the most important thing in my life. He's worth it all.

-

-

- Time Skip, One Month Later -

After a month of being apart, I'm finally in the US again. I got here yesterday, so we just spent the whole day cuddling and napping before having dinner with his family. God, I fucking love his family. They said they'd love to come to Italy soon too, and I told him to absolutely do that. It'd be fun to have them around, along with Chris. We just had lunch, went out for a walk with Dodger and did the dishes before we watched a movie, cuddled up on the couch. "Hey, baby? Let's go sit down at the table, I wanna talk to you about me moving to Italy" Chris suddenly brings up, making me smile. "You mean about you not moving to Italy? Sure, let's talk about it!" I giggle, standing up and walking over to the dinner table as he jokingly sighs and slowly follows me there.

"So, um... I wasn't kidding, like, at all. I'm really planning on moving to Italy, I've been looking for places close to your house, but... What would you say to moving in together?" he asks, taking my hands on the table as he sits across from me. "Bubba, you're not moving to Italy. I love you, more than anything in the world, but you're not moving to Italy. Massachusetts is your home, and your family is here. It's not happening, so, I'm moving to the US" I reply, causing him to frown. "Baby, no. It's the exact same for you; your family is in Italy, most of your friends are in Italy, your home is in Italy. Why would you move here, but not let me move there?" he asks, softly squeezing my hands once. "Because it's different, in a way. I can work from anywhere, you can't. My family can visit me, my friends can too, and I can visit them. That won't be a problem at all, and about that 'moving in together' thing you said, I'd really like that" I giggle, making him smile.

"Alright, then... That's settled. As soon as we figure out what to do, we're gonna live together. Fuck, I love you so much" he chuckles, making me laugh. "I love you, too" I giggle, nodding my head at him. "Did we really just so this? Did we really just decide to start living together?" he asks, like he suddenly realizes it. "We did, bubba. If that's okay with you" I reply, softly smiling and slightly tearing up. "It's more than okay with me, actually. I've been dreaming about it, and I've been wanting to ask you this for months but I knew it was a hard topic to discuss because of the distance" Chris adds, also slightly tearing up. "I know it is, but we'll figure it out, right?" I ask, blinking a few tears away. "We always do, baby" he replies, nodding his head and kissing my hands. "I know, but... Even if we fight about this, we're gonna be okay, right? Because I'm not letting you go" I say now, tearing up yet again at only the thought of us breaking up.

"We're never ever gonna break up, baby. I-I know we, uh... I know we might fight about this, I know that, but I love you and I'm not letting you go either. So, we're not breaking up, ever" he replies, making me smile. "Okay, okay good" I giggle, nodding my head. "Now, let's talk about this... So I want to move to Italy, I told my family about it and they're amazingly supportive and happy for me, for us" Chris starts now, so I take a deep breath. "That's very sweet of them, but you're not moving to Italy" I reply, shaking my head. "But baby, tell me why not. What are the cons? Because I only see pros, here" he adds, followed by I silent sigh.

- FOR SERIOUS REASONS, THIS IMAGINE WILL NOT CONTINUE. I WISH IT COULD BE DIFFERENT, TOO. Thank you for reading what I published, sorry it had to come to this <3