𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

A/N: In which Amelia has the role of Black Widow in the MCU, and in which Chrissy and Amelia haven't been in contact since the last day of filming Endgame due to an argument :(

This is only part one of the imagine, part two will have a time skip to where they're not in contact anymore.

Also, I wrote an entire book about this :)

Warnings: swearing, fluff I guess, heartbreak :(, Endgame spoilers even though it came out in 2019 but okkk!!!

PART 2/2!

__________

-

"I'm sorry..." I whisper, taking a step towards him and taking his hand. "I'm sorry" I whisper again, resting my forehead against his as we both close our eyes. "We can do it, Am... We can be together, we can be in a relationship and-" he tries to say again, but I interrupt him by a loud sigh, and let go of him again. "No, Chris" I add, taking a step back now while he lets out an irritated sigh.

"Fuck... Come on, Amelia! Don't be like this, please! Please just get your fucking mind made up, please just don't fucking do this! You're being fucking ridiculous! We can be together, Am!" he shouts again, and now, I start crying. "Stop! Stop yelling at me! I have a say in this too, it isn't just about Chris!" I finally shout in reply, and a few minutes of shouting and crying later, I leave his trailer in tears. I knew this would be a hard day, but I didn't know it would break my heart like this.

-

-

- Time Skip, One Year Later -

Yeah, that was the last time Chris and I spoke to each other. Well, he did try to reach me a few times. The first time was only a month after our fight, he was drunk and kept texting me. I was having none of that, so in said 'stop it, Chris.' and he apologized before never sending me a message again. Okay, alright, that's not true either. It's actually the reason why my eyes are teary right now, and why I'm blinking as fast as I can to make those tears disappear. Alright, let me explain this; in the past year, I've been doing a few more movies. One of them, is Black Widow. Today, the trailer came out. All of the reactions to it were amazing, and I thanked everyone, untily phone buzzed again at 6 in the morning, while I was just getting out of bed.

__________

|text message|
|Chris Evans|

Chris Evans
The trailer looks great. I'm
proud of you. 👏

seen.

__________

Yup, that's the text that fucked me up. Come on, it's barely 6am and I'm already trying not to cry my fucking eyes out... Chris Evans, the hold this man still has on me is fucking insane. I just saw him a few months ago, at the Avengers: Endgame premiere in Los Angeles. I didn't think it would be hard on me to see him, I thought we'd just ignore each other and try not to be next to each other too much, but instead of it being fine out there, it was horrible. I could barely smile, it hurt so much to be there with him but also not be there with him at all. We used to be so close, and the fact that we can't look at each other anymore now, is terrible.