𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 | 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 *

A/N: They're hiding together, after the events of Civil War (she was in Team Cap)

Warnings: smut, NOMAD STEVE!!!

__________

-

"Shit..." I sigh, looking at the groceries I just did. "What's wrong?" Steve asks, walking into the kitchen in our little shared house, in the middle of the woods where we're hiding after the events that took place with Tony and his 'team'. "I forgot to bring ice cream... God, I wanted ice cream..." I reply, putting the rest of the groceries away. "Do you want me to go get it for you?" he suggests, but I immediately shake my head before looking up.

He's standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist, little droplets of water resting on his shoulders and sliding down his abs as I try my best not to stare. "You shouldn't go out to the grocery store at all, I'm afraid people will still recognize you" I reply, turning back to the counter.

"People won't recognize me, Amelia. You have to let me go out some day, I can't stay inside every day, all day" he adds, so I loudly sigh and prepare to have yet another argument about Steve's safety. "Steve, it's not safe for you out there. All you did is grow your hair and a nice Beard I'm afraid that's not enough. Why don't you get that you can just-" I try to say, but he interrupts me.

"Oh, and it's safe for you?" he asks, raising his voice a little. "Safer, yeah. You and me both know that, Steve" I reply, but this time, he shakes his head. "All you did is dye your hair, that's it. Do you think that people won't recognize you? I can't have you locked up somewhere Amelia, it would be my fault and I won't be able to live with myself if something happens to you!" he loudly tells, making me frown.

"At least I'm not Captain America, Rogers! People know you, people love you and also, some people hate you! You can't be seen anywhere, Steve!" I reply to him, also talking loudly. "You're not gonna fucking stop me from going anywhere" Steve exclaims, taking a step closer to me.

I take a deep breath, trying not to explode right now as he looks deeply into my eyes. "Fine Steve, go outside. Let people see you, get arrested, go to jail, I don't care right now. Go ahead, too bad I'm making your favorite dish tonight" I calmly add, and he clenches his jaw before I turn back to the counter again.

Steve quickly grabs my arm, and turns me back again. "You don't have to worry about me, Amelia. I have to worry about you, not the other way around" he says, making me frown a little. "Well I'm sorry to tell you then, but I do worry about you. You can't just go outside like this, people will recognize you... Or at least, I'm scared that they will. I don't want anything bad to happen to you, Steve! I'm not trying to make you feel like you can't go outside, you know that!" I reply, and he clenches his jaw again.

"You're fucking hot when you say my name like that" he suddenly adds, ending his sentence with a little growl. I'm breathing fast, looking right into his darkened eyes as he keeps looking at me too, taking little steps towards me until I'm against the counter.

I grab the counter behind me with both hands, and take a deep breath. Steve and I had a lot of sexual tension going on in the past years, but nothing actually ever happened. Sure, we give each other little kisses on the cheeks, temples, necks, shoulders and heads, but we never actually had sex. Right now, he's looking at me like he's about to fuck the shit out of me, and I'm not complaining.

"Do I?" I silently ask, looking at his lips for a second before looking at his chest, and up to his eyes again. He let's out a silent sigh, bows down a little and gives me a small, soft kiss on my neck. I bite my lip at the feeling, and close my eyes until he suddenly stops. "I'm going out to get you ice cream" he whispers in my ear, kissing the spot right underneath my ear before backing off and walking away.

"No, Steve!" I loudly say, making him stop walking. He slowly turns back around, with a smirk on his face. "Just like that, darling" he whispers, taking small steps towards me again. "Well, what are you gonna do about it, Captain?" I ask, biting my lip again.

He takes the last step he needs to touch my body with his, grabs my cheek and kisses my lips very hungrily and passionately. He moves his hand from my cheek to my waist, and places his other hand there too as I moan into the kiss. Without a warning, he lifts me up, puts me in the counter and spreads my legs, placing his hands on my tighs.

We make out, moth moaning and groaning a little during the hungry kiss. I let my hands slide over his abs, while his are still resting on my waist. I bite his lower lip, and he groans a little louder now. He hands make their way to my shirt, pulling it over my head and leaving me in my black laced bra.

I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer and feeling his growing member against my clothed core, which makes me moan before we kiss again. I start to roll my hips against him a little, causing Steve to groan again as he unbuttons my jeans. He roughly pulls it down, lifting me up for a second so the jeans can go over my ass. He rips it off my body, and throws it to the other side of the room.

My hand makes its way to the towel around Steve's waist, loosening it and letting it drop to the floor. I moan at the feeling of his rock-hard springing up against me, and start to give him slow strokes. "Fuck, Amelia..." Steve groans into my mouth, making me moan.

Suddenly, he moves my panties to the side, never breaking the kiss. He grabs my waist, and looks into my eyes for permission. I nod my head, and he lines himself up to my entrance. He starts kissing, biting and licking my neck, so I wrap my arms around him and gasp and moan as he pushes himself into me. Oh my God, that size...

He thrusts into me, harder and deeper within every movement after letting me adjust for a moment, bringing me closer to my climax each time he hits my g-spot over and over again. I pull him even closer with my legs as I wrap them around his waist again, moving my lips to his neck while Steve rubs my clit with his thumb. I become a moaning mess, as he growls and groans into my ear, dugging his fingers in my waist.

"D-do you, fuck... Do you want me to pull-" he tries to ask, but I interrupt him. "No" I say, underneath my breath which makes him smile against my neck. He knows that I'm on birth control, he's been with me a lot when I took it every night.

I buck my hips with him, and climax after only a few more thrusts. My legs are shaking, this was fucking amazing! He thrusts a few more times, riding out our high after he filled me up. "God..." I whisper in his ear as he pulls out of me, both of us catching our breath. "That was..." Steve adds, but he can't even finish the sentence. "Yeah, it was" I giggle underneath my breath, making him softly laugh with me as we catch our breath.

"You okay?" he asks, looking right into my eyes. "Yeah..." I sigh, trying to calm down. "Are you sure?" he asks again, frowning now. "Yes, Stevie. I'm okay" I giggle, finally opening my eyes again after closing them. "Good, because I'm not done with you yet" he replies, before crashing his lips onto mine, taking me off the kitchen counter and carrying me to his bedroom. Let's just say that we continued all day long...

-

(I hope you liked it! Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know, and requests are always welcome!!)