𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐃𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐞

A/N: PART 2 OF 2: Ransom getting all soft because his girl is sick 😩

Warnings: softie Ransom!!!

Request from rogersdrysdalebarber, this one is for you! Here's your 'surprise' imagine with fluffy Ransom

__________

-

Back to Amelia's POV

I slowly wake up again after falling alseep in the covers, and feel a hand running though my hair. "Princess, wake up" I hear, coming in my favorite voice again which makes me smile. I slowly open my eyes, look up and see Ransom sitting there, on the side of the bed.

"Hey" I whisper, not able to speak up as I softly smile at him. "Hey princess, how are you feeling?" he asks, while I lay down on my back, rubbing my eyes for a second. "I'm fine, I thought you guys already left so I just got to bed again" I reply, looking at him again.

"Ofcourse, as you should. They just left a while ago, they'll be back for dinner" he adds, while I sit up against the headboard, still feeling terrible and dizzy. "What do you mean, they left? You're still here, silly" I giggle, before couching again.

"I'm not leaving your side today, angel. Someone has to take care of you, huh?" he replies, making me frown. "What? Oh, oh no sweetheart, you should go have fun! I don't want to make you sick, Ransom" I add, shaking my head before couching and clearing my throat.

"I won't be able to have fun without you, princess, now let me take care of you, alright? I got you a smoothie, you know, for vitamins. Oh, and a cup of tea with honey for your throat" he tells, making me smile.

"Thank you..." I sigh, and he smiles back at me. "You're shaking, are you still cold?" he asks, frowning a little as he looks at my shaking hands, arms and shoulders. "Yeah, I can't seem to get any warmer, not even under the covers" I reply, giving him a small smile.

"Wait here, I'll be right back" Ransom says, standing up again and quickly getting out of the room. "Okay..." I giggle, watching him go. He's the cutest, he's so sweet!

-

Ransom's POV

I quickly get out of her room, and get to my own. I grab one of my own sweaters from my closet, knowing that this is my time to shine. I've liked Amelia for months not, but somehow, I was always too shy to even make a move. I mean, I try to flirt with her, but she doesn't seem to get it.

She always tells me that she loves my sweaters, and that they look comfortable. Since she's feeling so cold now, this is my chance to give her one to put on. I can't wait to see her in my way-too-big sweater, it's gonna be fucking adorable.

-

Back to Amelia's POV

Only a few seconds later, Ransom quickly comes back. "You okay?" I ask, giggling with a raspy, soft voice. "All good princess, here you go" he replies, sitting down again and handing over one of his sweaters. "Oh! Can I put it on?" I happily ask, widening my eyes in enthusiasm. "Ofcourse you can, maybe it'll make you a little warmer" he replies, making me smile as I put his sweater on.

"This is amazing, so comfortable! Thank you! It smells like you, you know" I giggle, touching his arm for a second before coughing again and sniffing my nose. "Sorry" I say, immediately after that. "Don't apologize, angel. Here, you should drink something" he adds, handing over the smoothie he made me.