𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

A/N: In which Chris is going out to see a movie with his friends, but someone else catches his eye

Let me know if this should be a book lmao (Obviously, this is a shorter version of a first chapter than the book would be)

Warnings: fluff

__________

-

I wake up early, and spend the whole morning on paperwork. I'm the co-owner of a movie theater in New York which my grandparents used to own, together with my older sister, and it's gonna be pretty busy tonight. There are new movies playing, movies that are gonna do pretty well with the audience so I have to get there early so I can get everything ready before the people come in.

I make my way to the movie theater, and open everything up. A few minutes later, a few people who also work here come in, and they help me get everything completely ready and done for the day. Because of how busy it was today, the day went by pretty fast. It's 9pm now, and most of the people already left.

There are still a few people coming tonight, but it won't be as busy as it was this morning and afternoon. "I'm gonna go have my dinner upstairs, are you guys gonna be okay for about 20 minutes?" I ask, looking at the others. "Ofcourse, go ahead! We all had our breaks ready, we'll be fine!" one of the people here says, making me smile.

I thank them, and use my staff pass to take the elevator up to the 5th floor where my little office is located, after dropping something off at the 3rd floor. I get in there and keep my portable radio telephone, or my walkie-talkie, with me in case they need me. I grab the salad I took from home, and sit down at the table. My grandparents used to own this movie theater, it's been here for 50 years but only one year ago, we redecorated it.

We really kept the older accents in a lot of things, it's just that some things like technology and stuff needed to be replaced. It's beautiful in here, I absolutely love this place and I'm grateful that my grandparents made me and my sister co-owners after them.

When my grandparents were still here, my sister and I helped them with the whole building. About 5 years ago, it turned into a little more than just a movie theater. It's also a library and a bar now, all at different spots but in the same building. We have 10 cinema rooms, we have 3 library spots but one of those 3 spots is basically just from the 1st floor all the way up to the 5th floor, and we have 2 bars in the building.

It's amazing to see how much people love to come here, people of all ages which is such a beautiful thing. For now, I just eat my salad and grab a good book from my own little library in here, enjoying it to the fullest.

-

-

Chris' POV

"Alright you guys, popcorn?" Sebastian asks, while we walk through the beautiful building we're in right now. Sebastian, Lizzie and I are here to see a movie tonight, in New York. I was visiting them for the weekend, and I'm going back to Massachusetts in the morning. We get some popcorn and a drink, and make our way to the right room.

As we walk thought the hallway, a gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful girl passes us. Sebastian and Lizzie don't seem to notice her, but I do. My God, I do... I can't take my eyes off of her, so I basically just stand still and let my eyes follow her to the elevator. She steps in, but I keep looking at her until the doors close.

I take a deep breath, blink a few times and quickly walk up to Sebastian and Lizzie. We get into the room, find our seats and sit down, looking around a little. It's beautiful in here, just like it was in the hallway and pretty much the rest of the building, for what we saw. This place gives me a warm feeling inside, it's comfortable and nice, just like the people who work here.

The people recognized us, but called us by our last names. They didn't even ask for pictures, they just told us that if we needed anything, we could call for them. People can be pretty pushy sometimes, when they meet us, but not these people. It's amazing, really. The movie starts only a few later, but I barely pay attention.

All I can think about, is that beautiful girl I saw, going into the elevator. It looked like she works here, she was wearing pretty classy clothes and she was holding a walkie-talkie, along with some papers. I can't get her off my mind, but the thought of never seeing her again is something I don't want.

"I'm gonna go find a bathroom, I'll be right back" I whisper to Sebastian, so he looks at me and nods his head. I stand up, silently walk out of the room and make my way downstairs, where I find someone else who work here. "Hi, um, I'm sorry to bother you, but can I ask you a question?" I ask, tapping on the girl's shoulder. She's not the girl I saw before, but in sure she knows her!

"Hi, ofcourse!" the girl happily replies, making me smile. "Thanks, so uh... I'm looking for someone I saw upstairs, on the third floor. She um... She was wearing black pants, with a white blouse and white heels? She had long hair, golden brown. A little wavy, even. Maybe you know her? I don't know, I just... I'm wondering if I could talk to her for a moment, if that's possible" I say, scratching the back of my neck for a second.

"Um... Someone who works here?" she asks, so I nod my head and she gives me a smile. "I think so, yeah" I add, so she also nods her head and smiles again. "I think I might know who you're talking about, I'll call her up. Just a second!" she happily replies, before walking away for a moment.

-

-

Back to Amelia's POV

While I'm eating my salad and reading my book, my best friend Sarah, who's also an employee here, suddenly calls me through the walkie-talkie. "Hey Am? Can you... Can you come downstairs for a second? Or uh, can I send someone to your office? There's someone here who's asking for you" she says, sounding a little nervous.

"Sure, no problem! Do you want me to get downstairs?" I ask her in reply, taking the last bite of my salad. "It's okay, I can send him up. He'll be there soon, thanks Am!" Sarah adds through the walkie-talkie, so I put my things down and clean up a little. Only a few minutes later, there's a knock on my office door.

I stand up, open the door when I get there and stop breathing fob a second as I look at the person in front of me. It's a very handsome, tall man, but not just any kind of man. This, this is Chris Evans. "Um... H-hi... I-I hope I'm not bothering you" he nervously chuckles, scratching the back of his neck for a second.

"Not at all, no! Can I help you, Mr Evans?" I ask, trying not to seem too nervous about this. My God, he's even more beautiful in real life... "Good, great! Well, um... I-I uh... I saw you, um, on the third floor and... And I, uh... I-I just, um... I-I wanted to ask you something" he replies, making me smile.

"Ofcourse, go ahead" I kindly add, so he gives me a smile back at looks at me from head to toe for a second. "This is gonna sound weird but... Can I maybe uh, you know... Get your number, maybe?" Mr Evans asks, making me smile yet again. "Sure, yes, ofcourse! I'll go grab a card real quick, just a second" I reply, walking back into my office and grabbing a card to give to him.

"Here you go, the number is also on Google, by the way. Just in case you lose the card" I kindly say, handing it over. "Right, um... That's actually- um... T-thank you" he adds, giving me a little smile as he looks at my lips for a split second before looking back into my eyes.

"Ofcourse, no problem at all. Have a nice night, Mr Evans" I giggle, making him smile. "Thank you, you too. Hey um, what's your name?" he asks, taking a few slow steps back. "It's Amelia-Rose, just call me Amelia" I reply, and we smile at each other one more time. "Beautiful name, wow. I'll see you around, Amelia" Mr Evans adds, before walking away from me.

-

(Hey guys! I hope you liked it, let me know!! Should I turn this into a book?)