𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

A/N: In which Chris and his friends are playing truth or dare, and he gets a pretty awkward 'dare' 😃

Warnings: fluff!

VERYVERYVERY SHORT IMAGINE

__________

-

-

Chris' POV

"Alright Seb, truth or dare?" Lizzie asks, looking at Sebastian as he takes a sip of his 5th beer of the night. We're on a party right now, in New York City after a day of filming 'Infinity War'. It's pretty crowded, but Sebastian and Lizzie both really wanted to go so I just tagged along. "Dare, let's go" he replies, and Lizzie starts thinking.

"Alright, I dare you to kiss that girl over there" she says, pointing at a girl who's standing behind him. "I love this game" Sebastian sighs, finishing his beer before walking up to that girl and taking to her for a few seconds before kissing her. She seems to enjoy it, putting her hands in his hair as they make out in a fully crowded room.

After a while of making out with her, they exchange numbers before he walks back to us. "Great dare, thank you for that" he chuckles, making us laugh. "Okay Cap, you're up! Truth or dare?" Lizzie asks again, looking at me this time. "Oh, I don't think that's-" I try to reply, but they interrupt me by loudly telling me that I have to do it.

"Fine! Uh, truth then" I add, but Sebastian shakes his head. "Nope, too boring. So, your dare for tonight is... Find the prettiest girl here and uh, I don't know, ask for her number" he adds, causing me to let out a sigh. "I'm not doing that" I say, so he also sighs and rolls his eyes at me.

"How about you go find a pretty girl, and like, take a picture with her then? Come on, just do it!" Lizzie suggests, so after a while of trying to get out of it, they make me do it anyway. I look around a little, but all I see is drunk girls dancing or making out others. Suddenly, one particular girl catches my eye.

She's standing on the side of the room, leaning against an empty wall with a cup of what looks like white wine in her hands, looking around like she wants to go home as much as I do. It seems like her friends are dancing, but she isn't moving at all. She's only moving her leg, it looks like she's a little anxious. I don't want to bother her at all, but I do want to talk to her because to be quite honest, I've never seen a more beautiful girl in my life.

-

-

Amelia's POV

I'm watching my friends as they dance the night away at this party in New York City, and I can only think about how badly I want to go home. I don't like crowded places like this, it gets my anxiety worse. I already know that I probably won't be able to sleep tonight because of this, but my friends dragged me in here before I could even say no.

I take a sip of the fruity white wine in my hand, and immediately spit it back into the plastic cup. "God, gross" I whisper to myself, lowering the cup again. It's warm, and warm wine isn't good. I take a deep breath, immediately regret it because of the terrible alcohol and sweat smell, and just look at my cup. My God, I want to go home.

"Hi! Um, I'm sorry to bother you, but are you okay?" I hear, coming from next to me. I look up, and see a very handsome, tall, beautiful man standing next to me, looking down a little with a small smile on his face. "Oh, um, yeah! I'm good, thanks" I giggle in reply, getting a little nervous because of the way he looks.

"Ah, okay, good! Um, i-is it good?" he asks again, pointing at the cup in my hands. "No, it's terrible" I reply, which makes him laugh. Wow, he has a gorgeous laugh! "Do you want something else? I can get it for you, if you want anything" the man suggests, making me smile.

"It's okay, thank you" I reply, so he nods his head and leans his back against the wall mine leans against too. "You know, actually, can I get a picture with you?" he suddenly asks, making me frown a little. "What?" I ask in reply, just to be sure thatg I heard it right.

"Can I uh, yeah, can I get a picture with you? I'm sorry, it's just that my friends... My friends told me to go get a picture with a pretty girl so... It's stupid, I just came here to talk to you, to be honest" he nervously chuckles, so I laugh with him and slowly nod my head.

"Ah, you got a 'dare'?" I ask, causing him to nod his head as well as popping out a little 'yup'. "It's fine, we can take a picture" I giggle, so he immediately looks at me and raises his eyebrows. "Yeah? Aren't you gonna send me away after that?" he asks, making me laugh.

"I won't, no" I giggle again, and he laughs with me. We get someone to take a picture of us with his phone, and look at the picture together. His phone has terrible quality, and it makes us laugh. The light was terrible too thought, that didn't help much either.

"Thanks for that! I can send it to you, if you want to? I mean, I'd have to get your number for it, which I'd love to have" the man says, which yet again, makes me laugh. "I'd like that too, yeah" I giggle while he scratches the back of his neck for a second, making him smile.

"Great, awesome, yeah! Here you go, you can put it in there" he chuckles, handing over his phone for me to type my number in. I give the phone back to him with a smile, but he frowns a little. "Thank you! But uh, what's your name? You didn't put it in there" the man nervously chuckles, causing me to smile.

"Right, I'm sorry. It's Amelia-Rose, just call me Amelia" I giggle, moving a string of hair behind my ear. "Wow, you have a beautiful name. I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you Amelia" the man replies, softly shaking my hand as he smiles back at me.

 I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you Amelia" the man replies, softly shaking my hand as he smiles back at me