𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑 | (𝐍𝐎𝐓) 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫

A/N: In which Amelia travels, and meets someone special which is definitely not Mister Andy Bitch Barber :)))

(I love Andy, always, but not in this story!)

Warnings: swearing I guess, fluff!!

__________

-

After traveling through Greece, Italy and Croatia, I make my way to Israel. I booked a room in an amazing hotel near the beach, and I'm staying for at least four weeks. I'm just not ready to go back to Massachusetts, if I ever will. Maybe I won't, maybe I'll find a place that feels so much like home that I just stay. The hotel is in Tel Aviv, I'm excited to explore the surroundings and just enjoy everything including some tanning on the beach. I put my things in my hotel room, walk onto the balcony and take a deep breath. It's beautiful, there's a pool here but the beach is behind it. It doesn't even seem to be that busy, I love that a lot. I change into a pair of bikini's and a sundress, grab a book to take with me and walk out of the room, leaving the hotel to go to the beach. I get myself a nice and soft sunbed close to one of those beach umbrellas, take my sundress off and lay down. Oh my, this is nice. I feel relaxed, I feel happy, and I feel okay. I don't feel bad about what happened with Andy anymore, I realized it's his loss and he's the bad guy in this story. Not me, I did what was best for me and that's always the best decision.

I put on some sunscreen, get my sunglasses on and open the book. My goodness, this is peaceful! The hot sun makes my skin feel warm instantly, I'm feeling very relaxed at the moment, which is exactly what I need. "Excuse me, ma'am?" I suddenly hear, in a kind, low and kind of sexy voice. I look up, softly smile and take my sunglasses off. A tall, muscular, handsome man with thick hair and a thick beard looks at me, his hands resting on his hips, just above the waistband of his dark green swimming trunks. "I've never seen you around here before and uh, I guess I just wanted to say hi to a pretty lady like you. My name's Ari, Ari Levinson" he adds, sticking his hand out towards me. Cute, I like the name. I put my book down, still smiling at him, and shake his hand. "Amelia, it's nice to meet you Ari" I reply, nodding my head. "The pleasure is all mine, really. Are you on a vacation?" he asks me, raising his eyebrows a bit. "I am, yeah. You too?" I ask in reply, sitting up a bit more to look at him properly. "No, I live here. Well, not here here, I live in Jerusalem, but I'm here for a few days" he tells, giving me a kind smile.

"Oh wow, that's great. I haven't been in Jerusalem, do you recommended going there?" I ask now, trying the best I can not to look at his chest and abs all the time. "Absolutely I do! I don't know for how long you're gonna be here, Amelia, but if you need a tour guide... Just saying, I'm off from work for a few weeks" he chuckles, causing me to laugh a bit. "And you'd waste your time showing a random girl your city?" I ask, raising my eyebrows a bit this time. "I won't be wasting my time with you, pretty girl. I'd love to show you around and get to know you in the meantime, if you're up for it. Who knows, maybe I'll even take you out on a date in Jerusalem" he jokingly replies, causing me to laugh yet again. "I wouldn't mind that" I giggle, lifting my shoulders for a moment. "Alright, then that's settled! Tomorrow, 10am. I'll pick you up at where you're staying, we're going to Jerusalem".

-

-

ONE YEAR LATER

Well, that next morning, Ari indeed did pick me up. He took me to Jerusalem, driving for hours in his truck while watching the beautiful surroundings and getting to know each other. We walked around the city all day long, talking the entire time and having the best time together. We had dinner there too, at a nice restaurant, and Ari took me to his place afterwards, where I could sleep in the guest room because it was too late to drive back to Tel Aviv. Lets just say that I did not sleep in that guest room... That day happened to be the best day of my life, because now, one year later, Ari and I are engaged. He proposed to me last night, it had been a year since we spent that day together and never left each other's sides anymore. We bought a house together, my friends and family came over a few times to meet him and see where we live, and everything is perfect. Israel is perfect, the house is perfect, and my fiance is perfect. I've never been happier than I am now, sincerely, I'm in love and I feel like I'm glowing. Ari and I are planning on getting married in a few months, after after the wedding, we're gonna start trying for a baby together. I can't wait to marry him, and I can't waig for us to have kids together.