𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐎𝐮𝐭 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

A/N: In which Amelia is an actress, and hasn't talked to Chris in years for a certain reason...

Sorry, this is a pretty long imagine but I didn't want to split it in two :(

Warnings: swearing, angst I guess

__________

-

"So, they want you to be there tomorrow, just so they can tell you about the script and stuff. If you say yes, ofcourse" my agent and best friend Sarah says, putting down some papers that were sent to me by Disney's Pixar. For years, it's been a huge dream of mine to get to work with Disney's Pixar and be the voice of a character. Now, a few weeks ago, they reached out to me to ask me to voice a character in a new movie they're doing; Lightyear. I couldn't be more excited, I can't fucking wait! I've always wanted to do this with Pixar, now I'm finally getting that chance. "Oh, I'll say yes" I laugh, nodding my head before slowly leaning back into my chair at the dinner table. "Well... Let me show you the rest of the possible cast first..." Sarah carefully starts, shoving one of the papers my way as I slightly frown. I look down at it, check the names and let out a sigh at the sight of a certain name. Ofcourse, Chris Evans.

"Fucking hell..." I mumble, running my hands though my hair and closing my eyes. "Now, I know you wanna say yes, so... Let's just wait and see who drops out first, right?" she asks, causing me to look up again. "He's not gonna drop out of this one" I reply, knowing damn well that's true. Yeah, Chris wants Pixar just as badly as I do. Chris and I did three movies together; The Nanny Diaries in 2007, PUSH in 2009 and What's Your Number in 2011. We also both had a cameo in Free Guy, which came out this year (2021), but we didn't see each other for that one. Our scenes were separate, thank God for that. After finish our last scene together in What's Your Number, we got into a huge fight. Ever since that fight, the two of us have been avoiding each other the whole time. I didn't even go to the What's Your Number premiere, I simply couldn't do it. I couldn't be in the same room as him, and he couldn't be in the same room as me.

We got asked for a lot of movies together after that, but one of us always drops out. Then, and now. I was asked to be in projects such as Snowpiercer, Knives Out, Red Sea Diving Resort, Defending Jacob and more, but I dropped out of them because of Chris. I know that Chris was asked to be in projects of mine too, such as The Man From U.N.C.L.E, Mission Impossible; Fallout, La La Land, Breathe and more, but he luckily dropped out of those. Thank God, I did not want to work with him at all. Now, I know Chris is definitely not gonna drop out of a Pixar project, but he knows damn well I'm not doing that either. "He's not?" Sarah asks, slightly frowning and looking at the papers. "No, he won't do that. He's waiting for me to drop out as we speak, I just know it" I sigh, shaking my head.

"Right, he wants Pixar too huh?" Sarah asks now, also leaning back in the chair. "Yeah, he does..." I silently reply, while I can't help but think back about the days we used to have fun together. We used to have the best time together for years and years in a row, until that one fight ruined it all. It was stupid, yes, but it was also heartbreaking. Anyways, I just don't think we're ever gonna see each other again. We always manage to find our who's gonna be at which event or premiere too, so one of us just doesn't go if we're both invited. I don't know how he feels, but it seems like he doesn't want to see me at all either. This is not exactly a 'no hard feelings' situation. But, again, I am not dropping out of a Pixar project. I'm not, not even for Chris.

-

-

Chris' POV