𝐀/𝐍: 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐓, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

Hey everyone! So, I've been creating and writing a lot of new books lately, I guess I'd just love to see whcch book you'd like to read first, or read at all. Here are the covers, titles and brief summaries of the books I've got in mind to post some day, let me know which one(s) you like most! Remember, the name of the OG character in my books and imagines is always the same;
Amelia.

__________

-

UNTITLED (for now) ANDY BARBER BOOK.
- Now, this is a book I haven't created in the drafts just yet. I have my ideas for it, I have the plot, but I haven't created it which is why there isn't a solid cover nor a solid title yet. This book will be about Andy and Amelia being young, happy and in love. They're soulmate, as they call it, but their beautiful relationship gets ruined when Amelia has to move away, leading to their hard breakup. Andy thinks they can do long distance, but Amelia is sure that they can't. They'll both be too busy with schools, careers and building a life for themselves. It breaks both their hearts, but they won't see each other again. Or, that's what they thought. Andy and Amelia loved to fantasize about their future, their future together. He'd ask her what she'd want, and she'd tell him about this house. A beautiful, big, white house in the suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts, with a wrap-around porch and a pretty backyard. That's exactly what Andy remembered all those years, and even though they broke up, he made it his life mission to build her a house like that. But what happens when she comes back? What happens when she comes back, but with a ring on her finger? A ring that isn't his?

UNTITLED (for now) RANSOM DRYSDALE BOOK.
- Well, basically the same thing as the Andy book above happened to this one. The idea is there, the plot is there, the characters are there, but the title and cover aren't, yet. This book is about the grumpy Ransom Drysdale, a mystery author from Massachusetts, just like his grandfather. His grandfather, the one and only Harlan Thrombey, a well known mystery author himself, likes to volunteer at a certain camp for kids every year, which takes place in Vermont this time. Children come there to play, learn and have fun. The children also get the opportunity to read and write, which is exactly why Harlan is always there. Someone who's also always there, is Amelia; a romance author, also from Massachusetts. She loves teaching the kids about writing, and adores reading to the kids too. This year, Harlan decides to take his grumpy grandson with him to the camp, even though he doesn't want to at all. It's either that, or getting written out of the will. So for Ransom, that was a hard but quick decision. He doesn't like kids, nor people in general, but he obviously still wants to be in the will. What he didn't expect to find at this camp in Vermont, is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his whole entire life. She's perfect, and she's all he ever needed.

 She's perfect, and she's all he ever needed

ROMEO, CHRIS EVANS.
- In this book, Amelia is an actress. When she's attending to the Golden Globes, in a beautiful white dress with two nominations on her name, she gets to meet the one and only Chris Evans. She adores his work, she's seen all of his projects, and she'd love to work with him one day. For Chris, it's the exact same feeling. 'Celebrity crush' is an understatement, he loves her so much as an actress that he knows he'd be willing to risk it all if he ever gets to meet her. But, while Amelia is talking to an interviewer on the red carpet, she feels a warm, gentle hand on her shoulder. She can't help but look back, and stop breathing at the sight of Chris Evans. He mouths a little 'hi' to her, and that little 'hi' might just be the beginning to a beautiful, challenging romance. Challenging, because fame can ruin it all in the matter of a second. One wrong word, one wrong picture, even one wrong movement, and everything is gone.