𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

A/N: In which Amelia has the role of Black Widow in the MCU, and in which Chrissy and Amelia haven't been in contact since the last day of filming Endgame due to an argument :(

This is only part one of the imagine, part two will have a time skip to where they're not in contact anymore.

Also, I wrote an entire book about this :)

Warnings: swearing, fluff I guess, heartbreak :(, Endgame spoilers even though it came out in 2019 but okkk!!!

__________

-

"Ready for our last scene together, Cap?" I ask, laying in Chris' arms on the couch in his trailer. "I don't think I'll ever be ready for that, beautiful..." he sighs in reply, holding me even closer than before. Today the last day on the set of 'Avengers: Endgame', and the very last scene we're doing today, is the scene in which Steve and Natasha give each other one last smile before traveling back in time. I'm gonna miss this cast, but I'm gonna miss this one the most.

Chris and I have known each other for years, amd ever since we met, we've been the closest to each other. I mean, we've all been close friends with the cast for years, but Chris and I must be the closest. We've been in another movie together, about a year ago, called Red Sea Diving Resort. It was great to be in Namibia with Chris for three months, and on a beautiful summer night when we were watching the sunset by the pool together, we got caught up in the moment and kissed. We agreed on keeping that private, it didn't mean anything, it was just such a romantic moment with the whole sunset and stuff!

"Come on, let's go" I giggle, getting out of his gentle grip and sitting up straight. "I don't wanna do this, baby..." he sighs, running his hands along his face before getting up as well. "It'll be fine, it's just a scene. Come on Cap, we can do this" I add, standing up and pulling him up as well. Before walking out of his trailer, he wraps his arms around me once more and kisses all over my face. "Chrissy, stop! The make-up!" I laugh, jokingly trying to stop him.

"Okay, alright, sorry" he chuckles, giving me one last kiss on my cheek. "Let's go now, before we're late again" I giggle, taking his hand and leaving his trailer with him. We get ready to do our last scene in the last movie together with the others, take a deep breath and start. After doing the scene, the last thing Chris and I have to do is give each other a sweet smile as Natasha and Steve. The two of us do that, and before we know it, it's over. The scene ends, and so does our journey as Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff together.

Chris keeps looking at me, while his eyes slowly tear up. "I know, come here" I sigh, also tearing up as I pull him into a tight hug. "I knew it was gonna be hard, but I didn't know it was gonna be this hard" he silently says, holding me as close as he can which makes me smile. "Me neither" I giggle, and I cab feel him smiling against my neck as well. We hug for a few seconds longer, until we're all going back to our trailers to take off the costumes. I know I have one more project coming up for Natasha, but it'll be without Chris.

After putting on my own clothes and grabbing all of the things I still had on my trailer, I make my way to Chris'. I knock on the door, and within a second, the door opens. "Baby..." Chris sighs, immediately looking down. "Hey, it's okay... We had a good time, didn't we?" I ask, stepping inside and closing the door behind me before hugging him again. "Yeah, but... Look, I uh... I-I think we should talk" he adds, causing me to frown a bit. I slowly let go again, run my hand through his hair and look right into his beautiful eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask, still frowning as he nods his head. "Yeah, I'm okay, but... We need to talk, right?" he asks in reply, giving me a sweet, nervous smile. "Okay" I silently reply, not really knowing what he means. He takes my hand, and walks over to the little couch. We sit down next to each other, but I keep frowning. I feel like something big is coming, but I'm not sure what to expect.