𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫

A/N: the sad, sad, sad part two of 'You And Me', where tears will flow...

Warnings: mentions of cheating, swearing

This one is way shorter than part 1!

__________

-

After taking a shower together where we have sex with each other three more times, including once on the counter, Andy put our underwear back on and lay down in the clean bed we made. "Is this really happening? Are we really doing this?" I ask, facing my best friend who is now obviously way more than that as I brightly smile. "Bet your ass we are, pretty girl. Where should we go first? Italy? Greece? Bali? Oh, the Maldives?" Andy replies, starting to kiss all over my face and neck softly. I just smile, enjoying our moment before we start our life together tomorrow. We talk about traveling for a while, about where we'll go and how excited we are, until we fall asleep in each other's arms. My alarm wakes me up again at 9am, the first thing I do is reach over to my side to feel Andy laying next to me, and immediately smile. "Morning, baby" Andy mumbles, turning the alarm off for me before pulling me close to him. "Good morning" I whisper, right before receiving a loving morning kiss from my favorite person in the world.

"Ready to get up and prepare for your 'wedding', handsome?" I ask, rubbing his back softly. "Kind of, but I'm especially ready for the thing I'll be doing right after" he jokes, making me smile. "And what is that?" I ask, as if I don't know. "Running away with the love of my life, and travelling with her till we find our home, the place where we'll grow old together" he silently replies, before softly kissing me again. I help him get ready for his wedding anyway, I already had his things here since he was supposed to come over this morning to get ready. Well that backfired, I guess. I fix his hair for him, get him everything he needs and give him a ride to the location. "Okay, so..." I slowly start, right before he's supposed to walk in. "Don't be nervous, everything is gonna work out fine. I'm gonna go up there, do my thing, grab you and we'll go. Okay?" Andy says, taking my hands and nodding his head once. "Okay" I reply in a sigh, with a soft smile on my face. "I'll be with you in only a few minutes. It's gonna be you and me, in only a few minutes. I love you, Am. I love you, always" he whispers, so I nod my head, quickly whisper it back and let him go.

I get to my seat, take a deep breath and keep my eyes on Andy, even though Laurie walks in with the most horrible wedding dress I have ever seen in my life. I already knew from the start that Laurie wasn't his type, but it becomes more and more clear each and every time I see them together. Laurie really hates my guts, she often makes clear that I know that, too. She tends to make little comments whenever I'm there, like about my hair, or my outfit, job, weight, anything she can come up with. She's awful, really. Right before Laurie gets to Andy, one of her family members walks up to Andy and whispers something in his ear. He frowns a bit, looks a little tense and concerned too, but keeps his eyes on Laurie. I'm extremely nervous, but he told me everything is gonna be alright. I trust him, I always do. Laurie is the first one to receive the question, to which she says 'I do'. Now, it's Andy's turn. I squeeze my own hands, and get to the edge of my chair. Here we go, off to our life together. Andy looks at Laurie, at her family, at all of us, and back at Laurie again. It takes him at least thirty seconds, but then, he says the words I didn't think he would say. "I do".

Confusion, sadness, betrayal, anger, pain, anxiety, shame and guilt all wash over me at the same time as everyone around me cheers, and Andy kisses his now-wife Laurie. It's like the sounds of their cheers are muted for a moment, all I see is Andy kissing that girl he said he'd leave. All our plans, the plans he made for us, are now gone. Vanished, right before my eyes. Andy and Laurie happily look at the crowd, giving them the smiles they want until Andy looks at me. Suddenly, I can hear everyone cheer again. Everyone is so happy, but I have never been more devastated. He betrayed me, he lied to me, he fucked me and talked nicely to me but decided to marry a girl he doesn't even like, the next day. I don't know how to feel. This morning, I quit my job for him. I packed my bags, everything I needed. I called a realtor, telling her I wanted to sell my house. I said bye to my family, my friends, because I was going away with my love. I was going away with the man that said he loved me. The man who stood in front of my door at 3am to tell me I was the love of his life. The man who lied to me, fucked me, lied to me again and then married another woman.

I feel used, I feel disgusting and horrible, guilty and ashamed of myself. My body, the body he touched with so much love as he lied to me, and continued to lie to me throughout the night and morning. My heart breaks into a million pieces, and as the whole crows follows the newly wedded couple out of the room, I sit tight, staring ahead of me and trying to stand up. It takes me a while to do that, there's a lot of emotions I have to turn off right now, but eventually, I do. I get up, grab my things and walk out as well. The hallway leads to an ever bigger room, where Laurie cuts the cake because Andy is looking around. They feed each other the cake, but as soon as Andy sees me, he whispers something to his wife and runs to me. I shake my head at him, my eyes filling themselves with tears and the need to throw up growing with every second that goes by. "Listen, I-" Andy starts, but I immediately cut him off. "No, no I'm not gonna listen to you" I snap, as his eyes instantly tear up.

"You humiliated me, you stood me up, you lied to me from last night to this morning, you used me, you touched me, you betrayed me" I add, but he shake his head. "No, Am, I'm sorry, I'm s-" he tries, but again, I cut him off. "Why? Why, Andy? Why would you lie to me just to fuck me? Why would you say you love me, tell me we're gonna travel and spend our lives together, say we'd get out of here, and tell me you're saying no to her? Why? Why did you do this to me?" I ask, finally giving him space to comment. And no, I don't feel sorry for him. I don't feel bad for him. I feel absolutely nothing but disgust for him right now. "I tried, Am, okay? I tried, I tried to say no, I know you saw that I tried to say no but I couldn't! There's so many people here, just to see me and Laurie getting married and I just couldn't disappoint them all! I couldn't do that!" he explains, which I find incredibly weird. "So you can't 'disappoint' people who drive 20 minutes for an unhappy wedding but you can disappoint, use, humiliate, betray and lie to me? Do I really mean that little to you?" I ask, talking silently with a shivering voice.

He clenches his jaw, shaking his head with a sad look on his face as he tries to take my hand before I take a step back. "I can't believe you lied to me. I quit my job for you, I said goodbye to my family and friends for you, I'm selling my house for you, I... I was going to start a life with you but you lied to me. You betrayed me, you're breaking my heart into a million pieces and you don't even care. All you can care about is how you guests drove 20 minutes to see you marry miss perfect. Fuck you. From the bottom of my heart, fuck you. I can't believe what you did to me. You made me believe you loved me, you told me about the plan you made for us and made me believe it was gonna happen. You have no idea about the impact those words of yours had on my life. Goodbye Andy, I hope I never see your face again" I exclaim, right before I walk out. "Amelia, please just listen to me!" Andy shouts, running after me. "I've done plenty of that, and look where it got me. No job, no house, a broken heart, and a used body. Good bye" I tell him, and I start walking again.

I can just hear Laurie telling Andy to let me go because I'm 'a stupid addition anyway', but I keep walking. Andy betrayed be and broke my heart, Laurie is a stuck up bitch and everyone else in there is snobby. I'm out of here. I get to my car, drive to my house and stare at the suitcases I packed. Again, I quit my job, started to sell my house, and said goodbye to my friends and family. The anger and sadness I feel because of Andy need to heal, so fuck it, I'm going. I grab the suitcases and put them in my car, drive to the airport, buy a first class ticket to Italy and take the flight. Fuck this, I don't need a man by my side to be happy. Especially when he betrays me and uses me for my body. Goodbye Massachusetts, and goodbye Andy Barber.

-

-

FEMINIST!!!

(anyways, I know this was sad because they were gonna be happy together but I felt sad so HERE YOU GO! Hope you liked it anyway :)