𝐈'𝐦 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 | 𝐋𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧

A/N: In which Amelia doesn't know if she's being ghosted or if she should be scared for her sweetie's life :)

Warnings: fluff, blood, wounds, care-taking I guess, cute stuff, soft!Lloyd

SHORT IMAGINE

__________

-

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I've heard from Lloyd, he hasn't texted me, he hasn't called me and he didn't even show up at my house like he used to almost every day. I know he has a dangerous job, I know he sometimes has to go somewhere for a while but when he does, he tells me. This time, he didn't. I don't know if I should be scared for his life right now, or just accept the fact that he chose to let me go, all of a sudden.

I mean, Lloyd isn't the first person you'd pick for being with someone, but deep down, that guy is a softie. He can be a softie, when he chooses to show his soft side. Lucky for me, he showed it to me. He's a tough man, but when it comes to cuddles, little kisses and being taken care of, he's a puppy. God, when I talk about him when he's not here with me, I miss him.

It's not like we're in an official relationship, but we definitely are with each other. I don't know how to explain it, we do almost every little thing a couple would do, but we're not official. I get it, and I don't mind. Lloyd probably doesn't want to be official, because of his job and stiff, but that's okay. I'm enjoying the way we are right now, so why put a label on it, right?

I'm sitting on the couch here, in my home in Sudbury. Lloyd loves coming here, he says it's 'peaceful and quiet', unlike the places he's lived in his life. I'm glad he feels that way about my house, he even calls it 'home' sometimes. There's a cup of cherry flavored tea in my hands while the TV is on, but I can't stop thinking about Lloyd. I don't know if he's ghosting me, but if he is, that would suck.

I'd get it, but still, it would suck. Even though it would, I really hope that that's the reason why he hasn't spoken to me in the past two months. Because if it isn't, something might be wrong. I don't want anything to be wrong, I only want him to be okay. I'm staring at the TV screen, the tea getting cold in my hands before I put it down. Only a few seconds later, the doorbell suddenly rings.

I look up, slightly frown and stand up very slowly. The doorbell rings again now, I have no idea who would visit my house at almost midnight on a Thursday. I walk up to the door when the person outside starts knocking, and open it up. There he is; my handsome man. But this time, instead of wearing another clean, pretty outfit of his, it's covered in blood. "Oh my God" I whisper, looking up into his eyes and seeing barely anything but blood and cuts.

"Hey, babygirl" Lloyd says, with a soft but raspy voice. His eyes are almost closing, his hair is messy and not only his face but also his neck, hands and arms are covered in blood stains, along with his outfit. "Oh my God, what happened to you?!" I ask, quickly taking his hand and gently pulling him inside before closing and locking the door behind him.

"Oh my God, oh my God! You're bleeding!" I loudly add, running towards the kitchen and grabbing the first aid kit. "Hey, calm down, sunshine. I'm alright, it's not that bad" he chuckles, but I shake my head as I run back to him. "No, you're not" I sigh, my eyes tering up at the sight of him. "I am, trust me. It's been like three hours already since all this happened, so I'm fine" Lloyd adds, making me look up.

"Lloyd... Let me take care of you, please..." I silently say, and he gives me the sweetest smile. "All I need is a shower, and maybe a nap, but other than that; I'm good, sunshine" he replies, so I sigh again. "Come with me, yeah?" I suggest, so he nods his head and let's me take him upstairs. I take him to the bathroom after grabbing some of the comfortable clothes he left here, and turn on the water to full up a hot bath for him.

I stand up straight again, walk over to him and hold onto the lower side of his t-shirt before pulling it up and taking it off of him. There's cuts on his stomach, and one on his chest. "Who did this to you, Lloyd?" I ask, slowly and softly running my fingers along his chest and over his abs. My eyes tear up again, but before I can move, he places both his hands on my cheeks.

"Look at me, babygirl. I'm here, I'm okay and I'm happy. You know why, sunshine? Because I'm home. I'm home when you're with me, alright. So trust me, I'm okay, and nothing important happened. I'm sorry for not talking to you for two weeks, but I was in the middle of nowhere without a phone, being held by people I didn't know. I couldn't contact you, I'm sorry about that" he tells, and now, a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Don't apologize for that, please, please don't apologize for that and tell me who the fuck did this to you" I exclaim, clenching my jaw. Yeah, I'm a soft girl, but when it comes to the people I love, I'm willing to kill some people. "You look like an angry little angel, I don't know if I should think that's scary or adorable. Probably the second one" he chuckles, before giving my lips a soft kiss.

"I'm okay, babygirl" he whispers against my lips, so I nod my head and help him get undressed to his underwear. I help him step into the bath too, grab a washcloth and air down on the side of the tub, right next to his face and upper body. "I'm worried about you, honey..." I sigh, running the warm wet washcloth along his face very gently, to remove some of the blood stains.

"I know sunshine, but you don't have to be. Besides, I haven't taken any jobs for the next three months, so what would you say to a weekend away? You and me, out of town for a while?" he suggests, making me smile. "Really?" I ask, making him look up my placing my hand underneath his chin. "Really, babygirl. Maybe we could even go to another country, like uh, like Italy or something. Anywhere you wanna go, anywhere" Lloyd replies, which makes me smile even brighter.

"I'd love to do that, sweetheart, but isn't that too... Dangerous? Like, for you?" I ask again, wanting to go with him very badly. "Not even a bit, sunshine. Trust me, the people that wanted me aren't able to get me anymore now" he chuckles in reply, as I shake my head with a smile. Oh well, that's Lloyd. "Okay, let's do it then" I giggle, nodding my head now.

"I'll look into some houses to rent tomorrow, beautiful. Now come on, take your clothes off and join me in here, the water is still hot" he adds, so I giggle about it, stand up, take all my clothes off except my underwear and step into the bathtub. The water is a bit bloody, but I don't care. I sit down in between his legs, and rest my upper body against his and my head against his chest. "Thank you for everything, my love" Lloyd whispers in my ear, letting me know that he appreciates everything I do for him. He gives me a soft little kiss on my temple, and we enjoy our bath together.

-

(I hope you liked it! Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know, and requests are always welcome!!)