𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, wrap party

❛ Fuck it

Fuck it.

chapter thirty four.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

     THANKFULLY, it didn't take long for Scarlett to calm down Gemma, and after only five minutes, the older women was prepared to head back to the clubhouse and return to her work. So, Scarlett took the truck and followed her back to the clubhouse because it had seemed that Jax had forgotten about their unfinished conversation, not that she minded.

Shoving her phone into her pocket, Scarlett moves from her position leant against the truck and makes her way towards Gemma's office, frowning slightly at the sight of all the Sons departing from the garage. Fortunately, Jax is nowhere to be seen as he left slightly earlier to go and collect a certain blonde from the studio.

Gemma's leant back in her desk chair, running a hand through her hair as she hears the door creak up and closed. She glances over to Scarlett.

"Alex just called," Scarlett informs her, "Said you're due for a HIV test. He's asking for you to pop down to the hospital whenever you're able to."

Gemma's brows raise, as she stands up from behind her desk, "You got his number now? You two seem to—"

"He gave it to me the same night that Bobby got shot," Scarlett explains, cutting off her words quickly, "As an extra precaution, and also for notices on you."

"God," Gemma groans, "You two are like my goddamn parents," She leans against the wall, clicking her tongue, "I haven't had sex since it happened."

Scarlett nods in understanding, "Makes sense. You're still healing, physically and mentally."

"Pussy's not the problem," Gemma sighs, "It's my head."

"You need time," Scarlett tries to reassure her.

"I need something."

"How's Clay feeling about all this?" Scarlett's head tilts in questioning, having a feeling that the man is unknowingly weighing in on Gemma's mentality.

"Did you miss the car show earlier?" Gemma scoffs, "He hates me."

"That's not true," Scarlett chuckles lowly, "As someone who majorly disliked your family, it's even obvious to me that he loves you." A loud roar from a particular bike causes Scarlett to suck on her teeth and Gemma's eyes wander to the window.

"Speaking of family," Gemma hums.

Scarlett takes a small step back to peer through the window of the office, her heart dropping into her stomach as she watches Ima slide off the back of Jax's bike and unclip the helmet hung on her head.