𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐, ladies

❛ Get his dick out your assand hurry up

Get his dick out your ass
and hurry up.

chapter twenty two.

      AFTER HANDING a full tankard to a prospect, Scarlett is finally able to turn her full attention to her best friend, who's been bouncing impatiently on the bar stool opposite for a while. But Scarlett refused to start a conversation with her until she served the main wave of men and chicks.

"So. . . did you find Ope?" Camille asks in a low voice, leaning forward on the bar.

"No," Scarlett sighs, "And you don't have to whisper. All these men are either too deaf to hear us, or too stupid to understand."

Camille snorts, glancing around at the large group of occupied men, half of them with women laid across their laps and the others with big cigars dangling from their lips whilst they chuckle with their friends.

"Jax said that a neighbour saw Opie, Donna and the kids leaving the house last night with ATF," Scarlett explains, wiping down the sticky surface below her.

Furrowing her brows, Cami says, "Willingly?"

"Seems like it," Scarlett hums, "No cuffs, no arguing. Nothing. They just left like they were off on vacation."

"So that agent Stahl has them somewhere. Courtesy to Opie, probably," Camille takes a deep breath, "How's Jax dealing with it?"

Scarlett bites her lip, stopping her working and slipping down into her own creaky stool, "He's stressed and worried, I can tell. I don't want to bother him about it too much. I'm sure Ope is fine."

"Luke said that the main problem is that Opie may have ratted Bobby out," Camille swallows thickly, "All the guys are stressing over this. Opie's just got back in, and now he may have ratted them out for money. Doesn't help that him and his whole family are in Stahl's custody now."

Scarlett nods slowly, "You and I both know that Opie would never snitch."

"Maybe it's Stahl who's trying to make it appear that he's a rat. Luke told me that is what Clay is telling them all, trying to relax them slightly," Camille explains, "Stahl's obviously trying to destroy the Sons."

"That annoying bitch," Scarlett snarls, "You heard that she decided to kick me a couple times during Bobby's arrest?"

Her eyes go wide, "What? Luke did not tell me that. What the fuck? Why? That fucking cunt."