𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, job

❛ You don't know shit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You don't know shit.

chapter eight.

•◦ ◦•

SCARLETT STEPS UP with Camille towards Donna Winston's front door. After the stressful events of last night, Cami had dragged her best friend out so Scarlett could catch up with an old friend she hadn't spoken to since she was twenty.

"Jax is here," Scarlett states, finally understanding why two bikes are parked at the front, "You devious little shit, Camille."

Knocking her knuckles against the front door of the Winston family home, Cami glances over at her best friend with a wide smirk. She had called Donna that morning, asking if her and Scarlett could come around for a catch up. At the time Donna had repeated several times Jax would be collecting baby shit from Ope, and Camille knew she would have to keep that a secret in order to get Scarlett in the truck.

"Let yourself in!" A distant shout calls through the house, and Camille pushes the door open, closing it behind them before they make their way towards the living room.

Crossing her arms over her chest to anxiously dig her nails into her biceps, Scarlett tries not to snoop too much around the house as she follows Camille to the garden where Donna's stood watching her husband and his best friend dig around in the shed. Scarlett comes to a stop at the glass door to the garden, her eyes landing on the familiar blonde grimacing at a pair of cowboy boots. He's shirtless, his back tattoo and the tat of her name on full display. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the view. Infuriatingly, Jax had always been good looking.

"Hey, Don," Camille's greets, her combat boots digging into the grass as she trudges towards her friend and pulls her into a hug.

"Hey," Donna smile, rubbing her back before her gaze floats to Scarlett waiting patiently by the door, "Jesus, it's great to see you."

Scarlett laughs, stepping out from the house and advancing towards Donna, "Nice to see the kids haven't ruined you," She smirks, pulling her into a hug.

At the sound of her voice, Jax's body stills for a moment before he looks away from the messy shed to see Scarlett. He watches as she mutters something into Donna's ear as they hug before pulling away, the smiles never leaving either of their lips.

"You're staring," Opie grumbles under his breath, turning his back to his wife and her friend's while he nudges Jax.

Grabbing a box to distract himself from the woman he was just gawking at, Jax glares at his best friend, "Shut up."

𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐒, jax teller जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें