𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, kohn

❛ This is my way of healingpast shit between us

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is my way of healing
past shit between us. ❜

chapter eleven.

•◦ ◦•

      THE NEXT DAY, Scarlett waves after Luke and Camille as they leave the trashed Clubhouse together. Cami had dropped by to pick up Luke after all the shit with the feds, and she ended up getting caught in a conversation with her best friend. Eventually, Luke managed to stop the conversation and drag his girlfriend away.

"See you later, bro," Jax claps his hand on Luke's back as they pass one another before he trudges his way over to Scarlett with his usual stagger in his walk.

She raises an eyebrow at him when he leans forward on the bar, a cheeky smile growing on his face while he stares at her.

"Yes, Jackson?" She asks, "You need something?"

"Are you okay?" His brow furrow in concern, noticing how her statue is harder than before the raid, "You knew that ATF agent, who is he?"

Scarlett swallows thickly, "Just some dick."

"He was watching me with Abel on the hospital the other day, Scarlett. If you got something going on with him, you really should call it—"

"Jesus christ, Jax," Scarlett laughs in annoyance, "I'm not fucking every man I talk to."

"I know that," He softens his tone, "He's just bad news, Scar."

"Mhm. I'm aware," She hums, "Which is why I kneed him in the nuts." They share a mischievous smirk before she sighs, leaning down onto the counter exactly like him, their faces suspiciously close, "What are you here for?" She motions around the messy Clubhouse, "I have some cleaning to do."

"You don't have to clean all this shit up," Jax shakes his head, "One of the prospects will do it. Half-Sack, probably. Don't wait bout it. Plus, I want you to come see Abel," He says simply, standing straight and running a hand over his hair, smoothing it down.

She sighs, spinning around and placing a few sturdy tankards back on the shelf, "Jax—"

"Don't bother arguing, aright?" He stops her, already being able to sense where her sentence was heading, "This is my way of healing past shit between us."

Scarlett laughs, throwing her head back at his cliche words, "You can't be serious," She spins around to face him, suddenly finding out he is, in fact, serious, "Jax, I don't think that's a good idea, okay? You sure you want a whore, like me, near your kid?"