𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, the club

❛ Gemma Teller, you're still a bitch

Gemma Teller, you're still a bitch.

chapter three.

•◦ ◦•

ROBERT MILLER used to be a Son, until he decided to leave due to a new acquired alcohol addiction that ended up ruining his two children for the rest of their life. His wife, Jane Miller, never left his side, most likely to terrified to step an inch out of Charming incase he came searching for her. But, Scarlett managed to get herself and her brother away before he ended up influencing Jamie's life so much he wound up dead.

That's one of the many reasons Scarlett didn't particularly like the club when she was younger. It ruined her father's life, unfortunately causing it to ruin hers too. The club changed people, sometimes for good but most likely for bad.

But along with the horrible parts of the Club, also came the most joyous times of her life. The Club felt like a second family for her, which was a view she sometimes hated having. Most of the nicest people in her old life came from the Club; Sons, or the mechanics who had been giving the unfortunate job at SAMCRO.

Camille nudges her side harshly, snapping her from her trance as the pair of them stand across the street staring at the large black gates of the Club, "You sure you're ready for this? You've been here a day. Seems slightly early, no?"

"No," Scarlett shakes her head, "Plus, I'll have to go see my father sooner or later anyway. This will help me build up the strength to see his ugly mug again."

"You don't have to see Robert again. That miserable bastard doesn't have contact to any of the Sons, apart from Clay. He probably won't even hear about your return." Camille explains, shrugging, "I'm hungry. Let's go get some food bef—"

"Will you stop trying to distract me?" Scarlett laughs, walking across the road and Camille rushes by her side, trying not to imagine the upcoming conversation, "If these cunts are still that butt hurt about me leaving, then they need to grow up, 'kay?"

Raising her arms into the air in a surrender as they wait for the gate to be pulled open, Cami hisses quietly, "If this ends in a fight, I will not be surprised. And I will have fucking told you so," A bright smile plasters itself on her face when a young man opens the gate and reveals himself with cinched brows, "Hey, Halfsack," She beams happily.

At his name, Scarlett snorts and raises a hand to hide her smirking mouth, causing Camille to nudge her in the side roughly.

"What you doing here?" He questions, trying to ignore the smirking girl beside his friend, "Got something for Luke?"