"Let's go to that shopping centre your girlfriend showed us" I tease him, taking my house keys from the coffee table. 

"Vanessa isn't my girlfriend! I don't even like her in that way" Luke protests, putting on a backpack. 

"Whatever you say Lukey" I nod my head. 

Luke and I forward out of the house and I lock the door behind us.

"So how we do we get there again?" I say as we start walking down the street towards a bus station. 

"I thought you knew!" Luke says. 

"I thought you did!" 

"Who cares, let's get lost" 

"Fine with me, as long as we don't die" We hi five eachother. 

"Don't worry, I promised Calum that I'd bring you back in one piece" Luke smiles as we continue walking. 

"Funny boy he is" I chuckle, "Hey look there's the bus!" 

"Why isn't it stopping?! HEY !" Luke shouts, waving his arms around running for the bus. 

"LUKE!" I yell. 

"WE MISSED THE BUS DEE!" He yells back not turning around. 

"TURN AROUND" I demand, pointing to a bus that stopped at a bus stop next to me. 

"Oh!" He throws his hands in the air and runs back over to me. 

"Get on the bus you lunatic" I say pushing him up towards the door. 

We pay for our bus fare and get a seat on the bus, Luke was earning a lot of smirks of the few people on the bus. 

About 20 minutes later we end up at the train station. We look around for the correct train to catch and hop on it. 

"So are you going to Scotland with Cal next week?" Luke asks. 

"Yeah probably but I was thinking that I'd stay there for a week and then go back to Australia for another, because Xavier and all that have their competition in 3 weeks, need to make sure that they're ready, which I already know they are but you know" I explain. 

"I'm going back to Australia next week for a bit, so I'll see you there, I think Vanessa is going to come with me for a week" Luke says. 

"Ooooo Vanessa" I tease him, "You really like her don't you Luke" 

"You could say that" Luke giggles. 

"Well don't fall too fast young grasshopper" I nudge him. 

"Dee, I'm older than you" He nudges me back, "And don't worry I'm not falling fast, I'm taking it one step at a time" Luke settles into the seat. 

"Whatever you say old man" I chuckle before playing some music on my phone. 

________________________________

*GOING TO DINNER* 

"Hey Cal" I say before giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Hello there" He puts his hand in mine, "How was your day?" 

"Great, Luke and I only got lost 4 times" I smile. 

"Beats my personal best of 3" He kisses the top of my head. 

"What did you guys do at the studio?" 

"Made dem phat beats" Michael exclaims. 

"I don't doubt that you did" I chuckle at Michael's accent. 

We enter a pizza bar and slide into a booth, "So Scotland next week?" Calum looks to me. 

"Yep! But for the second week I'm going to head back home, and check up on Xavier and Dad" I explain. 

"Oh ok cool, Luke you're going back next week aren't you?" 

"Yeah" Luke replies looking up from his menu. 

"Well he'll be there if you need anything" Calum looks back to me. 

"Yes Daddy" I give him puppy dog eyes. 

"Okay so what we eating?" Ashton looks up. 

"Michael you do the honours" Calum says. 

"It would be my pleasure" Michael grins.

After ordering 4 pizzas and devouring them in minutes we head home for game night at the 5SOS Household.