21 - You are my stupid

Start from the beginning

Becky's POV

She lays me down on the soft sheets, her eyes filled with love and tenderness. She leans in close, pressing her lips against mine in a gentle kiss that speaks volumes of the passion and devotion

Following the kiss, she locked eyes with me, as though silently asking for my consent, her gaze a blend of desire and uncertainty.

"I'm all yours, my love", In a breathless whisper, I uttered

"My love..." she whispers softly, trailing her fingers across my skin. "I want nothing more than to please you - to make this moment everything you could ever want or desire. Let me show you just how much I love you" Freen softly say and started kissing me passionately.

Her lips move slowly and sensually against mine, her tongue gently caressing mine as she explores every inch of my mouth. As her lips trail down from mine, I feel a chill of anticipation run through my body. My breathing quickens as she moves lower and lower, until her mouth is on my neck - teasing me with gentle kisses and nibbles that send shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"Ooh, my... my love..." I moan softly stuttering.

My hands running through her hair and pulling her closer.

She slips off my silky night gown, revealing my pink lingerie underneath. Freen reaches behind my back and expertly unclasps my bra, letting it fall.

I feel her gaze lingering on my newly exposed breasts. I bite my lower lip nervously, feeling a sudden wave of shyness wash over me and I tried to cover it with my hands.

Freen may have sensed my shyness, she places a hand on my cheek, she softly said, "It's okay to feel shy, my love. You don 't have to hide anything from me. I think you 're perfect just the way you are" she whispers before leaning in for a soft kiss.

She continued by running her hands over my breasts, I feel them bounce slightly under her touch. She then eagerly reaches out and takes my breast into her hands, kneading them softly as she leans in closer.

"Mmmm, they feel so good in my hands." I felt a wave of wetness coating my panties hearing her words.

She gives one of my nipples a gentle pinch before leaning in for a deep kiss on the other one.

Freen takes one of my nipples into her mouth. She sucks gently at first, flicking her tongue over the sensitive tip before increasing the pressure and suction.

She paused in her actions and began to shower my cheeks with gentle, affectionate kisses, each one a tender caress. As she gently touched the waistband of my underwear, her fingers grazing the fabric with a delicate, almost hesitant, touch.

"I can't stop myself after this, baby. Are you sure?" she asked, her voice laced with desire and uncertainty, seeking affirmation in a moment of passion.

"Yes, babe." I simply say.

She got back kissing my chest, breast to breast, swirling her tongue around my nipples. Then a hand slipped inside my underwear and pulled it down. I gasped as her finger touched my folds. The pressure is barely there, enough to make my hips arch up slightly to chase the feeling, to which she lets me.

"You're wet baby. You're perfect" She softly said. Freen's words ignites more heat in me.

Freen kissed my skin, inch by inch down my stomach, and then dipped her tongue in my navel, swirled around it.

Then I feel she gently rubs my outer pussy lips, then slowly tease me with her fingers gently rubbing and massaging my clit, while also exploring every inch of my pussy with her other hand.