She walked to the cupboard and took out an outfit to wear outside. Since it was pretty chilly, she also took out a white coat.

Jungkook observed her and stood up as well.

'I happened to be going that way for some work today too. I will drop you.'

Y/N stopped for a second, smiled, and nodded.

A brother will make excuses but never leave his sister to visit the graveyard of her parents//foster parents alone.

Y/N knew it but didn't mention anything. Jungkook also dressed up.

When the twins came out, they saw the chaotic faces of the members. Jin was trying to make a cake with the help of Yoongi.

Both of them never baked but cooked many dishes. So they gave their 100++++++ percent to make the cake eatable.

Hoseok was also helping them.

Jungkook got a text from Jung Hyun that they had come. Jungkook has already informed his brother about the change of the events and told him to text him when they come.

So that Jungkook and Y/N can go down and take Ara directly from downstairs.

'We will step out for a while. Good luck with your cake.' Y/N grinned.

'You! You ungrateful childbdoejrowhfwlbfow!!!!!!' Jin started to rap. [This is not a keyboard mistake to let you know that he has started his famous rap]
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Then text me when you are finished. My work over here isn't that long.'

Y/N nodded as she and Ara started to walk towards their parents' graveyard.

Jungkook had already parked the car and walked behind them while hiding himself.

'Onnie, why are we here today? I thought we were going to celebrate your birthday?' Ara asked.

Before these three years, Ara has always celebrated Y/N's birthday on 2nd September as well as Y/N. So it may be a little weird to change the date and celebrate early which is not early but the actual date.

Yet Ara knew today was Y/N's and Jungkook's birthday.

'Because it's been a while since I visited them. Have you ever come here?'

Ara shook her head.

'No. I was scared alone.'

Y/N felt guilty. Ara has never been able to visit her parents' graveyard. She knew why. Y/N's parents may have tried to take her here but she didn't want to come here with them. They and Ara's parents' relationship was enemies.

Y/N gave herself a pat on her shoulder because she was proud to bring Ara here.

'I will be taking you here from now on okay? Just tell me whenever you want to come.'

Ara nodded.

The duo//trio finally came to the graveyard and sat on the clean grass.

Y/N put the freshly brought flowers in each of their graveyards and sat down again beside Ara.

'I am sorry for visiting you too late.' Y/N said softly.

Ara glanced at Y/N and nodded.

'I am sorry too appa omma...' Ara said.