35

A U T H O R

'Are you nervous?' Jungkook asked as he brushed his hands against his chest, feeling anxious all over his body and mind.

'Bitch, of course, I am! How can I not be?!' Y/N sighed.

She was exhausted mentally and physically. She couldn't sleep at all last night, thinking about today's event unfolding. She had a terrible headache and had taken 2 pills at a time so that it won't affect Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't mind the curses from her, knowing fully how scared she was.

'Y/N! Jungkook!'

The twins heard Hyejin's voice and turned around to see Hyejin and Jung Hyun coming out of the elevator.

Hyejin hugged Y/N with a slight force because of her baby bump and started to comfort the youngest one.

'I have told appa that we all are coming with an important guest.' Jung Hyun.

'But I am not a guest!' Y/N pouted and whined, trying to divert her mind to something else.

'Haha, of course, you aren't.' Jung Hyun grinned.

Jungkook also laughed, trying to at how he was before.

Hyejin rang the bell.

'COMING!'

Y/N's ears perked up at a girl's voice. It was non-other than Ara. Her eyes automatically became teary, hearing the voice of her sister whom she left alone with some strangers.

For Y/N, her parents and brothers are dear, but for Ara, Y/N's parents and brother are no other than those people who broke her family. Who broke apart the little happy family of Ara's parents, Ara and Y/N.

'Oh, Jung hyun oppa? Hyejin onnie? Eh? Jungkook oppa is also here!'

For some reason, Y/N felt at ease when she heard Ara calling Jung Hyun Jung hyun oppa and not Hyunie oppa which she used affectionately.

No matter how much she loved Ara, she also wanted to call her loved ones with something that only she can use.

For example, she also didn't want Jung Hyun to call Ara a princess. And it seems like Jung Hyun also doesn't call her that.

Which made her happy.

Jung Hyun noticed that Y/N was hiding in the corner because of nervousness and asked Ara to call omma and appa to the living room.

Nodding her head, she rushed to call their parents.

Both of their parents were in the kitchen. Hyejin made Y/N sit down on the couch as she held her sweaty hands.

'Uncle! Aunty! Jung hyun oppa has come!'

'Ah! Is that so?'

Before the three of them could walk out of the kitchen, Jungkook said,

'Appa, omma! We have a surprise for you!'

'Is that so? Is the guest Bang Si Hyuk? Or any celebrity?' Their appa smiled.

'I think it will be one of the members-'

-THUD-

The tray full of fresh fruits and juices scattered all over the living room as their mother gasped looking at the guest.'

Y/N awkwardly pinched her palm, trying to stay calm. She slowly stood up and took baby steps toward her parents.

Her father had the same expression as her mother.

'Y-Y/N?! Y/N! Y/N! My princess!' Her father was the one who woke up from the shock and hugged her tightly.

'Y-you have woke up?! Thank you, lord! T-thank you!'

Her father started to cry as he broke the hug and kissed her forehead, cheeks, and her head.

'Appa....omma....' Y/N sniffed as she hugged her mother.

'My child!' Her mother cried.

In a few seconds, everyone could hear small sniffs coming from the corner. The guilty Y/N broke the hug and looked at Ara.

'Ara....' Both of them walked at the same time as Ara hugged Y/N tightly.

'Onnie! Onnie!!' She sobbed loudly.

'I am so sorry. Onnie is sorry for everything hmm?'

Ara didn't reply and still hugged Y/N tightly.

'When did you wake up? Do you know that Jung Hyun took you foreign for better treatment? We couldn't even see you for two years!' Her father asked.

'Actually, Y/N woke up two months ago, but it took a month to stable her health and then make arrangements for her return trip.'

Jung Hyun opened his mouth after noticing Y/N's hesitant face.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'I have to leave.' Jungkook sighed.

'Come back tomorrow morning for breakfast.' His mother said.

'I will since this house comes on my way to work. I will leave then goodbye!'

After Jungkook left, Y/N and Jung Hyun also walked behind him to go to the shop to buy things.

Apparently, the Jeon siblings' parents didn't want them to leave tonight, but they could only force Y/N, Hyejin, and Jung Hyun.

'Bye!' Jung Hyun said to Jungkook who nodded and went inside his car. Y/N and Jung Hyun then started to walk toward the shop.

'We have to buy painkillers prescribed by onnie's doctor, milk for coffee, oh I saw that the apple juice was finished earlier so apple juice and of course banana milk!'

Jung Hyun pushed the supermarket door open and laughed at her words.

'You and your obsession with banana milk! Hahaha!'

'Oppa! Don't make fun of me!'

'Yeah yeah. I am not making fun of my princess..'

'Pppfffffffffffffuuuuffff!!'

Y/N gasped when someone spits out the coffee beside her and saw that it was Cherry and Yunha.

'Ah! Cherry and Yunha right?' Y/N looked at them.

'Hi Y/N!' Prem said behind her.

'Oh? Han is also here! Are you guys always together?' Y/N asked.

'No. We are not. Actually, we are roommates. Prem and me. Yunha and Cherry. Today, we had nothing to do so we came here to buy groceries.' Han said.

Y/N noticed that Han just put a BBQ sauce on the cart as she nodded.

'Who is he? He looks familiar somehow.' Cherry narrowed her eyes.

'Is he your boyfriend? Because I heard him saying, princess.' Yunha said.

'Pfft.'

TO BE CONTINUED........

Happy 10th ANNIVERSARY!!!