25

A U T H O R

'I can take care of her. You stay here with your...brother.' Rainer said as he handed the clipboard to Y/N.

'Thank you doc.'

'Hah! That's fine. Remember to treat me and Feng later with steak!'

'Tsk fine!'

Y/N smiled as she looked at Rainer's fading figure. She then looked at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully.

It was morning. She came to the hospital early to start her mission.

But since she was absent yesterday, she had so much work on her hand. That's why her leave of absence wasn't counted. She had no choice but to come to work.

But she knew...neglecting her work is bad. Because she herself has chosen to treat the people.

'Are you going to work from here?' Shizu asked.

'Yes. I want to stay here with him. It makes me calm down for some reason. I feel at ease when I am near him. So please tell Leon to come here whenever he needs to drop any documents or reports.'

'Okay, I will.'

When it was finally Y/N and Jungkook in the room, she pulled her bag aside and put all the reports on the spare table.

Since it was a VIP ward, there was an extra bed, couch, table, balcony, bathroom, a mini fridge, microwave, cabinet everything. Even the room was quite big.

'Hmm....' She looked at the reports of her patients and started to mark them.

She was too focused to even realize that her twin has already woken up and was watching her silently.
.
.
'What is she doing? Shouldn't she be going around and seeing her patients?' Jungkool thought but didn't have the courage to speak.

He liked the way it was now. He had no headache, his heartache, and was quite good at the moment.

But it didn't last too long as Y/N looked at Jungkook's figure unintentionally and looked at her papers again.

Her eyes widened as she looked at him again only to find him wide awake and looking at her with a blank face.

'Oh? Oppa you have woken up?' Y/N smiled as she put down her pen and stood in front of him.

Jungkook didn't reply as he looked away. Y/N painfully held her smile as she started to do a check-up.

'Hmm....I think a few days will do fine for you to stand up. Can you fold it up so that I can apply for the medicine?'

He stood silent as he quietly followed her instructions.

After applying for the medicine, she went to the mini fridge and took out something..
.

.

.
J U N G K O O K

I curiously looked at what she was taking out until my eyes widened. I felt so thirsty after seeing banana milk in her hand.

I really wanted to snatch the banana milk from her but my ego came between me and my desire as I cleared my throat and looked away.

'I never once shared these with my friends. And I am still hesitating if I want to share it with you or not. But I will cut some slack and let you have one if you take it from my hand now.'

Tsk! How dare she threaten me with banana milk?!

We stood still for a few minutes. It was becoming more awkward.

'Jungkook~~!'

Fortunately, I heard Jin hyung's voice.
.

.

.
A U T H O R

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jung hyung entered the room together making both twins startled because of the sudden interference in their eye contact game.

'Look what we have brou-'

Jin stopped his movements and words when he saw Y/N standing near Jungkook with two bottles of banana milk.

'Hide!' Yoongi whispered as soon as he noticed it too.

Jin quickly hide the bag full of banana milk behind him and took some steps back.

'Hahaha! We bought your brother here with us!' Namjoon quickly said as he pushed Jung Hyun towards the twins.

But Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he looked at the bag behind Jin. He then sniffed a few times before saying with a serious voice,

'Jin hyung, hand me those banana milk.'

'How the hell he knew that it was banana milk just by sniffing in the air?!!!'  Namjoon widened his eyes.

'No. It's not! And....take your time! We will stay outside!' Jung Hyun blurted out as he took Jin's hand and pulled him out.

'Wait hyung! Don't go! I have something to ask!' Jungkook shouted.

'What?' Yoongi asked.

'Uhh...our flight is tomorrow, right? So no need to stay here for more than a day. I will leave for the airport directly from the hospital tomorrow.'

'But you can't walk-'

'I can sit in a wheelchair. Doesn't matter. I want to leave as soon as possible. I hate to be here..'

Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon felt bad about the way Jungkook threw those words. They saw the color of Y/N's face run out as soon as she heard Jungkook.

'You can just go-'

'Hyung!'

'Okay okay. Calm down. We will go tomorrow okay? Now lay down. We will bring something for you to eat.' Jung Hyun said.

'.....y-you don't have to. The hospital will provide him the breakfast. Rest a-assure that the food provided here will maintain his diet chart.'

Everyone could see how disheartened she was. Jungkook also noticed her pale face and was feeling sad somehow.

He knew that the emotions were not only his but also his twins.

'You shouldn't have said those words like that.' Jin sighed with disappointment.

'It doesn't matter. She and I are done hyung.'

'What do you mean done? Is she your girlfriend whom you can ditch or abandon? She is your freaking sister Jungkook! Even if you want you can't erase those blood connections between us!' Jung Hyun frustratedly sighed.

'I know....but I want to have some peace now. Just like she wanted back then..'
.

.

.

.

.

.
'You okay amigo?' Loid asked as Y/N nodded.

'Give me a second.'

She said and pulled out her phone and texted Hoshi.

'Can you arrange a flight ticket to Seoul the day after tomorrow? I want to go Seoul oppa...'

'Even if you want to distance yourself from me, I won't give up so quickly Jeon Jungkook! If you are stubborn then don't forget I am the queen of stubbornness and your twin..' She thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.......