41

A U T H O R

Y/N shifted uncomfortably when Jungkook mentioned the restaurant thing.

Jungkook noticed it but said nothing as he gave her time and space to talk about it.

'Just letting you know that I am not angry nor disappointed in you. I was just teasing you and wanted to see how long you will try to pacify me.'

Y/N felt angry and wanted to revenge but she let the matter be handled later as she focused on the important part.

She sighed, lay down, and looked at the ceiling.

'You probably know about my past with Anna...'

Jungkook's eyes twitched at the girl's name which he doesn't hear often and doesn't even prefer to be mentioned.

'She hired some boys to rape be back th-'

'Okay. You don't have to say anymore. I have got it. That guy was one of them. Right?' Jungkook already assumed it.

Y/N nodded. She swallowed her dry mouth's saliva and pressed her lips firmly.

Soon tears started to form as a shaky sob made Jungkook look at her bewildered.

'Y/N?!' He jumped from his seat and sat beside her as he hugged her tightly.

'Don't cry! Look everything is fine!' Jungkook said as he patted her head.

The twins didn't say a word as they got inside the quilt and hugged each other.

Jungkook put his right leg on her legs and embraced her the way he did 2 years ago. Teddy hug.

Y/N also calmed down pretty quickly.

'What are you thinking?' Jungkook asked softly

'Thinking about my currently messed life.'

'Your life was messed up but not now!'

'No oppa. It is messed up more. I am a resident of Tokyo, not Seoul. I have my belongings and my whole life over there. My doctorate degrees, certificates, and my jobs too. I am a guest in this country for a few days. My flight is on Friday. I have to inspect something on Webtoon company and then my work over here is finished. I can't stay here.'

'Why? You can just stay here! You are still a citizen of Hanguk, not Japan! You can apply in any hospital and also in the Webtoon company over here!'

Y/N shook her head as she stroked Jungkook's frowned temple.

'It is not that easy. Maybe you guys know that I have studied exclusively and got a doctorate. But! Omma, appa, and Ara doesn't know about it. They don't know that I wasn't in a coma and don't know that I woke up two years ago. They are worried about how will I cope with 20xx since I lost my life's last two years. I also can't tell them the truth. They will be left heartbroken!'

Y/N cried. Jungkook also was worried.

'How about this? You go back and start the preparation to come back to Korea forever. And I will tell them that you went to take a 2 month's exclusive tuition so that you can cope with your studies faster? It won't be a problem if you continue your drawing job as a Webtoon artist. They don't understand how these things work. You can secretly work at the hospital.'

'It isn't that easy how it seems like oppa. What if I meet them in the hospital out of nowhere? And Ara...she is too smart to not find the fault or error.'

'Let's put these things to Jung hyun hyung. He can worry and come up with something. We should relax. I wanna sleep. I haven't slept peacefully all these years.'