9

Y / N

I started to sweat as I backed away. Seeing the doctor looking at onnie, I knew she did not need me anymore. I quickly turned towards the exit and ran.

'Doctor?!'

I could hear Jung hyun's oppa calling out for me but I knew better than anyone what to do at that moment. Fixing my mask while still running, I ran towards the bus station only to be halted by my phone's ringing.

Huffing, I pulled out my phone. Making sure that both of them are not there, I quickly answered the phone.

'Is this doctor Ito Y/N?'

'Yes?'

'Ma'am it seems like, you have accidentally left your doctor's identity card behind here.'

I gasped when I heard it.

'Is it inside the cinema hall?!'

'Yes.'

'Please keep it with you! Can you come to the bus station beside the cinema hall?! I can't come there! Please!'

'Okay.'

'Thank you so much, sir!'

'It's okay ma'am. Besides you did a pretty good job back then.'
.
.
.
.
I sighed when I saw a guy waving at me. Assuming that he is the one who has my card, I smiled and walked towards him.

I had to wait 5 minutes. It's not that long though.

'Here you go!'

I thanked him again.

'By the way, how is the lady?' I asked..

A U T H O R

'The lady is fine now. Her husband tried to call you out but you left in such a hurry. I was also there. I saw how you quickly jumped in for action! I really respected that!'

'T-thank you..'

Y/N blushed at the compliments that the guy was throwing at her.

'I think I should go now. Did they leave the hall?'

'Yes. They left right after I talked with you.'

'W-what?'

'Yes. They were the ones who found your identity card.'

Y/N widened her eyes as she gulped hard. Saying that she really needed to go, she took a taxi and sat down.

'No no no! This can't happen! I have my freaking photo on this identity card! Oppa must've noticed the second he saw the card! But if that was the case then he would've reached out for me personally...' Her head started to spin at the new events.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

J U N G  H Y U N

[A few moments ago]

'Honey~'

I looked beside my wife who suddenly grabbed my hands and called out for me. Seeing her sweaty figure, I frowned.