12

Y / N

'I think we don't need you anymore now. We can handle it, doctor,' one of the nurses said to me.

I sighed and nodded as I finally got out of the operation theatre. Thank god they dismissed me quickly since I have to attend to patients as well.

'Do you think you can be free sooner?' I heard someone ask as I stopped.

I looked around and saw that it wasn't meant for me. I quickly turned around again and took the elevator so that I can go to my chamber quickly.

-Ring-

'Hello?'

'Y/-'

Before I could hear, the phone got cut off. Maybe because of the area I am standing right now. In normal words, inside the elevator.

I waited for the elevator door to open so that I can call Shizu again.

'Hello Y/N!'

I walked out of the elevator and slowed down my pace.

'Yes, what happened Ms. Universe?'

'I did something.'

'What did you do?'

'I...I changed my apartment and rented the one where Akiyo was staying! We will be finally together!'

'What?!'

'Yes!'

'How can you do this Shizu? When did you do this?!'

'Yesterday. I wanted to surprise you but I had to tell you on the phone because I am in trouble now!'

'Yaa! Aish! You shouldn't have done it. Your apartment was closer to your parents' house!'

'But they are not in Japan. Besides, it is kind of frustrating to have a sleepover and- let's talk about it later! First, listen to my problem!'

'Okay. What problem.'

'My belongings! They were supposed to come tomorrow but they will be arriving this evening. Since I will be coming late, please take those from the delivery men!'

'Treat me later. Thank god Loid will be with me. Fine then. I will hang up now!'

I didn't say any further nor I waited for her to say love ya and tapped the end button.

I sighed. She did this because she was worried about me. I knew it. That's why I was disappointed. The rate is more than her previous one. She will struggle.

But either way, I was somehow thankful for her. I did feel lonely. Since Akiyo and his sister also moved away, I couldn't even hang out with them.

I walked inside the room which was actually the common room for doctors.

'Doctor Ito!'

I flinched when I heard Zhai Xiaowen one of the Chinese doctors and my senior over here.

The interesting thing was this hospital is ranking two in Tokyo and three in the whole of Japan. But most of the doctors or staff are foreigners. Maybe that's why we get a lot of foreign patients.

That's why the first thing they want to see while we give the exam here is our knowledge of English.

'Hello Doctor Zhai,' I smiled.