33

A U T H O R

'It seems like you are familiar with them. Haha, then it will be easy for you to blend among them.' Prem said.

'How do you know them?' One of the staff asked Y/N when TXT and ENHYPEN members went to change their dresses.

'Ah....'

'They don't seem to know that I am Jungkook oppa's twin. Might as well let it be that way until he wants.' Y/N thought.

'I was TXT members' makeup artist for a short period a few years ago.' Y/N said.

'Wow.' Jenna exclaimed.

'My cousin's sister Sana also works as a make-up artist for BTS!' Sana said.

Y/N was shocked.

'Sana onnie....is your cousin?!'

'I know right? Both of our names are Sana. It was because our grandpa actually named her Hana and me Sana but he was a cancer patient who was on his deathbed when we were born. So he individually and accidentally told my father and Sana's mother to name us Sana. Sana was born 10 days earlier. Grandpa told my father that the baby's name will be Hana and mine will be Sana.. haha!'

After the long speech, Y/N finally found how similar both Sana was.

'I should ask Sana about you-'

'You won't find anything. She doesn't even know me. I just happen to hear her name from another staff!' Y/N quickly said.

'Oh.' Sana said.

'Oh Y/N you are here?'

Y/N cursed when she recognized the voice.

'Ah, hello Jin oppa!'

'So the meeting you were talking about this morning was this?' Jin asked casually not knowing how others took his words.

'This morning? Do they know each other too?'

'Isn't it a little bit exaggerated now?'

'She surely is suspicious.'

'Yes, suddenly she can come to this side even though she just came here today!'

The whispers weren't actually whispered at all. Jin stiffed as he looked at Y/N.

Both of them didn't know how to make things correct.

'Ah Y/N. Weren't you talking with the new staff of the company this morning to assist them with TXT? I heard that the company asked you to see if they have potential or not since you are now an ex-senior staff.'

Even though the ex-senior staff was funny to listen to but Namjoon's words made everyone satisfied. They believed him and didn't say anything further.

Only Cherry had this suspicious look.

'If she was at the company then how come TXT & ENHYPEN members react like this?' She mumbled.

'Ahh...yeah. I thought nobody saw me except Jin!' Y/N replied smoothly since she was smart and could predict all the negative sides.

'Yeah, I heard from our manager.' Namjoon smiled at Y/N who had a grateful face.

But Namjoon was startled when he saw Jin's face next.

Jin's face was a funny gratitude face which made Namjoon hard to not laugh aloud.

Clearing his throat he asked,

'You here? Your other job is this?' He asked lowly.

Y/N nodded.

'7 Fates Chakho on the queue. Star Seekers are on stand-by after Chakho!'