27

[Can't believe you guys actually managed to vote 50+ in just 21 hours 😑 This is the highest vote in this book! So as the goal has been achieved, here is the bonus update. I have to say more votes next time so that you guys won't win! 😩]

[let's see how many votes you guys give this time.
Pst: this chapter has no challenge. So how much the voting rate foes for this chapter doesn't matter. So vote if you like ❤️ no need to worry about the next update]

A U T H O R

'Didn't you guys just meet that day? It hasn't been a month!' Ahn sighed.

Jungkook then recognized who Y/N came with to the parking lot. It was Hoshi's bodyguard.

'So what?' Y/N sighed.

'Come let me help you with your bags.' Hoshi said as he took the shoulder bag and gave her suitcases to Ahn.

'Oppa you know Loid and Shizu wanted to meet you again!'

'Why?'

'Dunno. They won't tell me! They act as if they are your friends! Duh!'

'Haha!'

'By the way, how is Niki?'

'Fine?'

'I wanna meet him. Can I meet him tonight? Uncle and Aunty have sent something for him.'

'I will try-'

When the car door closed, Jungkook couldn't hear anything else.

'Niki....Niki......That child from Enhypen....Hoshi hyung.....from Seventeen.......they were in touch with Y/N this whole time?!' Jungkook suddenly felt as if he was an idiot.

When he asked them back then, they didn't say anything. He wasn't that angry earlier when Y/N was trying to pursue him.

But now he was too angry.
.

.

.

.
J U N G K O O K

'How can she talk with other people when her own family was trying so hard to find her?' I kicked the pillar harshly only to feel pain.

But I felt so frustrated.

'Jungkook!'

'What are you doing?!'

I saw Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung. I gritted my teeth but didn't say anything. I walked past them and sat in the car.

The others have already left. Only we three were left behind.

'What happened? Where did you follow Y/N? Where is she?' Jin hyung asked.

'Go and ask her.'

'Jungkook! Hyung is older than you! Don't misbehave!'

I shivered when I heard Hoseok hyung shouting. It was rare but I understood that it was my fault.

'Sorry hyung.' I apologized.

'It's okay. I understand that you are sad and angry at her. But try to see how hard she is working. She has texted Yoongi a few minutes ago saying that he has sent two boxes full of banana milk and a rare collection of Iron Man. Just for you..'

If it was another day, when I didn't know about her being THIS close to Hoshi hyung, then I would've smiled at her work.

But it is difficult now. Different too. I only nodded but didn't say anything.

'If she comes to meet me, then please tell her to leave. Or inform me beforehand.' I politely said.

I could see them exchanging looks but I didn't intend to think about it anymore.