34

A U T H O R

'Poofffff....' Yunha spilled the iced tea as she quickly apologized and took the tissues before dumping them on the wet and stained papers.

Only a few people looked at her but everyone was looking at Y/N who proudly smiled and stood up.

'Hello, I am Ito Y/N. I have designed the whole story of 7 Fates Chakho and Dark Moon: The Blood Alter. Did the background of some, illustrated them, did some graphics, also wrote storylines, and drew all the characters. I and Yua did 7 Fates Chakho. He did 90 percent of the background drawings and drew some Beoms too. Kazua and I were assigned with The Blood Alter. Even though the storyline is based on one girl, you guys may not like it but it was an order from the CEO to make it like that. The Star Seekers are done by Mike and Nobisuke. But I heard that someone took part from Korea, maybe Miss. Park or something like that.' Y/N bowed and sat down.

Everyone clapped for her as Taehyung and Jimin laughed at Jungkook's reaction.

A face worth millions of dollars.

'Wow, all in one!' Han clapped hard with respect.

Y/N smiled.

'Of course, to forget my past, I worked too hard so that I will go to sleep with exhaust and not think of anything else.' Y/N thought.

'Y/N also had the responsibility of Dark Moon: The Grey City with &Team since they are already Japanese. But she only supervised it.' Mr.Sato said.

'But didn't you say that you're name is Jeon Y/N?!' Prem asked.

'Ah, yes. My real name is Jeon Y/N. But It's complicated.........In this industry, I am known as Ito Y/N or only bunny.' Y/N started to bite her lips.

Knowing the reason, others didn't say anything.

'I wish you did our story too.' Taehyun sighed as his fellow group mates nodded their heads.

'I am sorry. I only got to know that you were the idols for our story today itself.' Y/N frowned.

'You didn't know earlier?!' Sana was shocked.

'No. I only knew that the 5 stories were related to some idols. But after I came here, I got to know who are the idols. I don't usually watch anything related to K-pop since I was too busy.'

Y/N made it short for the elder ones to speak.

The meeting was carried smoothly and soon, the three idol groups, Prem and Y/N were going to the basement.

Prem also had the responsibility to drop Y/N home since she was an important person.

After finding out her identity, he knew why he was assigned this small task. She was a senior at work.

'You know who that Miss. Park is?' Yeonjun smirked.

'Who?' Y/N asked curiously.

'Cherry.' Prem casually replied.

'That's why our anime versions are a little childish and funny!' Beom Gyu complained and sighed.

'Don't say like that.'

'But it is true. Aish! Only if you were our designer! Then our story would've been popular too.' Kai whined.

'We will get going first since our manager is rushing us.' Heeseung said.

'Okay.' Jin and the others nodded.

Soon enough, after Niki hugged and bid his goodbye to Y/N, the Enhypen members drove away.

'You guys should get going.' Y/N said.

'Are you going alone?' Yeonjun asked.

'No, I am dropping her.' Prem said.