22

A U T H O R

'Huh? Jungkook? What happened?!' Hoseok quickly grabbed Jungkook's body and supported him to sit down when he stumbled a few stairs and sprained his leg.

'Wasn't he alright just a few minutes ago while biding his goodbyes to the ARMYs?' Yoongi asked confusedly.

'Hngh!'

'Oh no! He is bleeding!' Taehyung gasped when he saw his blood-soaking pants of Jungkook.

'How did it happen?!' Jin crouched down.

All the staff also gathered as their manager tried to fold his pants up to see what caused the blood flooding. Everyone was pretty depressed as Jungkook breathed heavily, trying to control and endure the pain.

'Doctor! Where is doctor Ito?!' Jin asked the chief staff member.

Namjoon was perplexed when Jin said the Ito name since he also knew about the search hunting of Ito Y/N years ago but that wasn't the main concern at that moment.

Two staff rushed back toward the room where Y/N was staying. Jimin and Hoseok made some vacant for Jungkook to catch his breath. Jimin felt too sad for the maknae who showed all the emotions of trying to endure the pain.

'Do you want-'

'I am fine hyung.' Jungkook suddenly cut off the manager and said.

'I think the unmade pillar has something to do with this.' Jin said thoughtfully.

'Y-yeah, got hurt when I accidentally fell down and hit m-my leg with the rod.' Jungkook hissed in pain.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Meanwhile, Y/N who got the news of someone being injured quickly got up to look after the person when...

Y / N

I only took a few steps when sudden pain emerged its way through my spine to my full body from my leg as I flinched and held out my right leg.

'Hngh-argh!'

I cried out in pain. Why was I suddenly feeling such pain as if my leg got hit by some glass or something sharp like that? Despite that bitter feeling and pain, I took hazy steps and followed the staff.

'Are you okay doctor?'

'Y-yeah.'

Even though I didn't know the reason for my sudden pain, I didn't budge along. The only thought was someone got hurt and I am the only one who can treat them.

I was looking down the whole time until I was finally in front of the members. My heart was beating too fast, my mind was running with thousands of negative thoughts. What if they recognize me and hate me?

The only reason I came here despite knowing that the distance between me and my beloved twin is too less was that I knew that I had to ask for his forgiveness. And...that I wanted to see him in real life.

'Please give him some space!'

I looked up when the voice entered my hearing system, breaking the chain of thoughts. But what I didn't expect was my own twin soaked in his blood. I gasped too loud as I put my hand away from my leg and took big steps towards him.

They had lied him down on a mattress. I could see his pants folding right up to his knees giving the perfect scratched view of his injured organ.

'Oppa!' I softly yelled, not enough to be heard by someone as I put my shaky hands on his leg.