7

Y / N

I could feel goosebumps all over my body when one of the guys held my hand and started to drag me. I started to scream as the other guy walked ahead of us.

'What should I do!!!?' I thought.

I suddenly looked at the hands which were dragging me and quickly bite the left hand making him groan in pain. I quickly bite the other hand before making myself release.

Duh! I have strong teeth bitches!

When the other guy noticed it he rushed towards me before grabbing me by my hair and pulling me painfully.

'Argh!' I shouted in pain.

Not thinking much, I quickly kicked his crotch with my right heel making him fall down on the floor.

Taking the opportunity I pulled out both of my heels and threw each one of them to those boys before running towards a crowded place.

'Hngh!' I could feel my hair being pulled again as I stumbled.

Why do they want me to become bald so much?!

I saw a third guy who was a little shorter than the other two.

'How dare you mess up with my boys?' He yelled at me before throwing me to the ground harshly.

I winced in pain as I saw him kneeling in front of me.

'You surely know that you guys invaded my privacy first!' I spat out on his back.

He grabbed my jaw painfully before smirking. But before he could do anything, I saw a shoe hitting his face.

Then I noticed a guy. He was non-other than Loid! He threw a kick at that guy making him hit his back on a wall.

Loid didn't stop as he threw a few punches at his jaw. I gasped when I saw Shizu coming towards me with a concerned face.

'Are you okay Y/N? You are not hurt right?' She asked.

'Yeah, I am fine. Thank you for coming back again.'

At that time I saw some people and police running in our direction.

'One girl saw those guys dragging you. She called the police. At that time we also came and saw the motion.'

'Oh.'

When the police took all three men away, Loid came towards us and put his hands on my shoulder.

'Are you okay?'

'Yes. I am.'

'Let's go to my house.' Shizu said since her house was closed.

Even though I wanted to go home, I knew that I have something to explain. I sighed before following them.

I was limping a little because of how I tripped earlier. Shizu and Loid supported me to walk.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'I will bring some ice for your sprained foot.' Shizu said.

Loid made me sit on her bed as he turned on the ceiling fan.

'Don't. I am feeling cold.'

He nodded. By the time, Shizu came and put the ice bag on my feet.

Suddenly it was too quiet. I almost felt like I was alone. I was debating whether I should apologize to them now or later.

'I...I am sorry.' I said.

Shizu looked away but I saw her nodding. Loid had a faint smile.

'I really wanted to tell you about my past. But I couldn't. I told myself that I will tell you guys everything when the right time comes. And when it came, I was so happy with you guys that I forgot. I forgot my past and moved on. Hoshi oppa as well never mentioned nor did his bodyguard whom you saw.'

They looked at me. I felt so small with those intense eyes.

'It's not like I don't trust you guys. But my past is something I ended up getting hurt. So I try to avoid it..'

'You know that sharing your pain makes it go away? I know that your past is yours Y/N. I was just angry that you never mentioned your real family and went along with your imaginary fake parents with no siblings.' Shizu sighed.

'I am not angry anymore. I understand. I am just disappointed.'

I sighed at her words.

'But that doesn't mean that we don't care about you! Look! We came back because we knew you would've cried while sitting on the road trying to find us. That's why we came back!' Loid laughed.

I smiled. They really are so good! Too good for me. Maybe I should also try to be honest with them.

'I...My name was Lee Y/N back then. I had a little sister named Lee Ara. I lived with my parents and sister once when I got to be the makeup artist of TXT when I came to Seoul...'

I started.

'But the god has another plan for me. I got transferred to BTS and became their makeup artist. I had a friend named Anna...Anna Stark when I was small. She was my best friend until......'
.
.
.
.
I told them everything about Anna and her crush, how she tried to hire boys and made them rape me but I escaped. How I met Jungkook oppa and how we felt each others' pain.

How did Jin oppa, Taehyung oppa, and Yoongi oppa know about us being twins? How I found out about me being his twin in the hospital records.

How I found out that my foster parents who kidnapped me were teamed up with my uncle Jeon. I told them about Jian Xing who was a psychopathic scientist. Who tested the twins by separating them from each other.

How I gave one of my kidneys to my brother made my real parents and others find out. How I met my big brother Jeon Jung Hyun. His girlfriend Hyejin onnie.

And how I found out about Anna being my own twin's lover.. How she tried to kill me when I was in a coma.

By the time I finished, I think it was already too late.
Since it was 8 o'clock when I saw them and now it was 11 o'clock. Only 1 hour till midnight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Wow, can I just kill that bitch?' Shizu said as she made a fist.

'Seriously, how can someone be this much vicious! She is so evil!' Loid sighed.

'Don't worry. We will protect you! I am not disappointed with you anymore okay? So just focus on your occupation now.'

I nodded.

'Is that why you went to the doctor from time to time for a few months back then?' Loid asked.

'Yes. Since I woke up and didn't have any doctors to check me up until I came to Japan, the doctor whom I visited here told me that he have to observe me more.' I said.

'Oh!'

'By the way, I have to go home. I want to change.' I said.

'You can stay here tonight. You have your clothes here too. Take a shower.' Shizu said and pushed me towards her closet.

I took the clothes which I put on a bag when we had a sleepover here before walking towards the bathroom.

'It won't take long!' I shouted for them to listen.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'So, this is it?' Shizu asked looking at Loid.

'Yes. That means she is indeed Jeon Y/N.'

'Then, we were right?'

'Yes..' Loid replied...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[first of all, I had a bad fever(last time i checked it was 100.1 degrees Celsius), sore throat, cold, and headache. I still am sick but less than before. So I finally was able to write! That's why this chapter's update came one day after the usual time...]

[Just know that the next chapter has something spicy! ;)]