46

A U T H O R

'Why can't I see the last episode?! I am the one who you drew!' Jungkook huffed.

'Because it is supposed to be released for the VIPs after 1 week and for the commoners after 3 weeks. Wait patiently okay?' Y/N didn't give him any more attention and played with Yeontan.

'Y/N, I think Jung Hyun is calling you.' Jimin said as he gave Y/N her phone.

Y/N nodded and took the phone.

'Oppa?'

'Happy birthday princess!!' Aww, Thank you!'

[Pretend it's September 1st even though I just wished Jimin's birthday in the last chapter 😂 but that was a real one and this one is for the story development-]

'How many times have you already wished me?' Y/N broke into a huge smile.

'As much as you smile this bright, I will call you every minute and wish you for those lost years.' Y/N looked around surprisingly and saw Namjoon smiling, showing dimples as he located his phone's camera directly toward her.

'Are you on a video call with Namjoon oppa too?!?!'

'Haha, yes. Your noona is doing FaceTime with him. Well the reason we called was that Ara has got leave for today. We are coming to their dorm soon.'

'That's great!'

'No wish for me?' Jungkook showed his face behind Y/N.

'No. I have already wished you. Now go away shooo!'

'Ugh.' Jungkook sulked.

When the call ended, Y/N went to Jungkook's room and cuddled with the sulking bunny.

'Don't be upset okay? They were just kidding.'

'I am not. Because I have you here.' Jungkook grinned, locked her in his arms, and started to tickle her.

'Aaa--ahahahahahaha!!!s-stohahahhaha!!!Stoppphahahahaha!'

Jungkook was laughing too because he felt tickled as well. Yet he tickled her for a while.

When he stopped, Y/N smacked his head.

'Why are we attached physically and mentally to each other?! I can't even slap you or kick or butt unless I want myself to get hurt as well.' Y/N groaned.

'Don't say like that. Because of this thing, we were able to find each other.' Jungkook said seriously.

'That's true.' Y/N admitted.

They fell silent as they started to think about their life before the twins got reunited.

Y/N's hurt aches to even think about that life, a life with no parents, Jungkook, Jung Hyun, Hyejin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoshi.

She can't even imagine that life. She shook her head and sat up.

'Oppa, I want to visit omma and appa today.'

'You will meet them today. They will be coming here during lunchtime.'

'No, I mean the other two persons. I haven't visited their graves for two years.'

Silent fell to the room again. Only the chaos from outside//the other members' voices were coming inside.

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded.

'Okay. When do you want to go?'

'I will go when Jung Hyun oppa comes. I will take Ara with me. You can stay here. I will be fine by myself.' Y/N said and stood up from the bed.