43

A U T H O R

'There you are!' Prem said as he handed Y/N a file.

'I thought you lost your way over here.' He added.

'Nah, I didn't.' Y/N said as she sipped her coffee and followed Prem.

'I heard that you will be joining our branch permanently!' Prem chimed.

They both took the elevator.

"Yes. So please take care of me.' Y/N said.

'Of course, I will noona.' He winked.

Y/N sighed at his playful gesture but suddenly stopped when she heard his phone ringing. They both were now on the 3rd floor as she followed Prem. She saw him receiving the call.

He was so happy when he took the call as he spoke,

'Hey babe!'

She was startled. Sure, she wasn't used to people showing their love in front of her since nobody was dating around her except for Loid. But he also wasn't with his girlfriend whenever he hung out with Y/N and Shizu.

'Bye~'

She saw him hanging up the call as she noticed his lock screen.

'Is it your older brother?' She asked curiously.

'You sure are close. My older brothers always bicker with each other.' Y/N said as she recalled how Jung Hyun and Jungkook were fighting over the last pancake.

'They are so childish.' She muttered.

Sure they were both acting mature these whole two years and then found their younger sister, They forgot all the shyness they had once and started to act like a baby wanting to be pampered by their younger sister who had to play the role of older sister.

'Ahh, no he isn't my brother but my boyfriend.'

Y/N abruptly stopped and looked at Prem. She was shocked because it was the first time she saw a same-sex having a relationship. But maybe she was thinking about something else which made her reaction a little more startled making Prem think that she was finding him disgusting.

'It's fine. Many people find it dirty or disgusting.'

Y/N realized and quickly shook her head.

'No! Don't think that I am disgusted! I was just taken aback because you look young and I have never seen someone who dates the same gender! I mean....Forgive me for my rudeness!' She blabbered.

Prem laughed seeing how nervous she was and how hard she was trying not to make him offended.

'How are they? Are they also from Thailand?' (She is referring to his bf as "they")

'Yep. He is 28 years old and is in Thailand.' Prem said with an excited voice.

That's when Y/N realized that Prem was trusting her enough to let her know about his private life. His secret. She felt overwhelmed that someone from her workplace was trusting her so much.

'Is that so? That means he is older than me and my twin. But my older brother is also the same age as him.'

'Wait, twin?'

Han suddenly spoke behind them making them startled.

'Shiya!'

'Shibal!'

Both Y/N and Prem cursed in their language making Han laugh at how scared they were.

'Hahahahaha!'

After the laughter session was over, Prem opened the empty office and let the other two enter.