32

Edited

A U T H O R

'Oh, Prem you are here!'

'Hey look he bought someone new here! Gosh! It's been so many years since I saw any new face in this headquarter!' Another boy said.

'That's because only this miss over here has no identity registered in our private Data.' Prem said as he took Y/N inside the kitchen first.

'Let me make two coffee for us.'

'No. It's fine. But...do you have banana milk here?' Y/N shyly asked.

'Yes, we have! Han brought so much banana milk and strawberry milk last Friday!'

One of the girls opened the fridge and gave Y/N banana milk.

'Thank you.' Y/N smiled.

'Then let's move to the meeting room.'

Prem and another boy named Han walked together while discussing some private matters.

It was about her own works, 7 Fates and Dark Moon: The Blood alter. But Y/N grinned and brushed off the matter.

She really wanted to see everyone's face when she is introduced to them as their senior or mentor or someone who also has the same position as them.

She specifically couldn't wait to see the proud boy aka Prem's face.

-ding-

'Sit here.'

Y/N sat down and then took her phone out since she heard the notification sound.

''Tomorrow is okay?'

She knew what Jung Hyun texted her about. Jung Hyun and Hyejin are coming today. And Y/N wanted to meet her parents as soon as she can.

Jung Hyun had the same opinion.

'Okay. I will be there at 8. Send me the address.'

'I will talk to Jungkook and ask him to come with you together.'

'It's fine. I can take a taxi.'

'That lazy ass should do some work. Don't worry. I will tell him not to pass you off.'

'Piss* not pass' Jung hyun replied.

Y/N sighed. Of course, he must've heard it from the boys.

'Miss. Beauty, put your phone aside. Let me introduce you to our people.'

Y/N murmured a sorry as she let Prem take the initiative to introduce everyone.

'This is Han. Our graphics designer. Working for more than 6 years. This is Cherry and this is Yunha. They are working here for more than a year now. Mr.Cha is the assistant team leader for the layout team.'

'I am Judo. I am an illustrator. I have worked in 12 series till now. I work here for 6 years.'

'And I am Sana. I am a story writer. I have written the "our youth" series. I am here for 5 years.'

Y/N's mind unintentionally went back to the makeup artist Sana whom she was closed with. She still sees her social media but didn't have the courage to contact her.

'I am Jenna. I work in an abroad office. But I am here for an important meeting which will be held- uhh never mind.'

Y/N chuckled slightly. The meeting was a top secret since the previous meeting a few months ago had some paparazzi take photos of the artists and leak some parts of the music video.