40

A U T H O R

'Oppa....'

Y/N spoke, still a little fuzzy because of the deep sleep.

'Y/N? You woke up!' Hoshi smiled as he stopped talking with Loid who was in the kitchen with Jungkook.

'Go and wash your face.' Hoshi said.

Y/N shook her head but then again nodded before going inside her room to wash her face.

By the time she was gone, Jungkook and Loid also came back and sat down as they waited for Shizu to come back from the washroom.

Y/N still in a daze, tried to open her bathroom door but it was locked from the outside.

She then went to the living room and saw Jungkook. Her mood became happy and bright as she walked toward Jungkook.

All three boys astonishingly watched as Y/N sat beside Jungkook and hugged him tightly as she tried to doze off again.

'Y/N! How are you feeling? Are you sleeping again?' Jungkook asked in disbelief as he pulled her in his arms and made her lay her head on his shoulder.

'Mmhhh. I am. Let me have a good sleep before you vanish.' She mumbled.

The grin left out from Jungkook's face as his face darkened.

'I am not leaving anywhere and I won't let you leave me again. Underst-'

'Y/N?! Are you awake?'

Y/N frowned and opened her eyes and saw something pinkish.

'Wait...is that Shizu?' She thought.

'Shizu-ya.....Loid-asa....' She was confused.

'Miss wake up from dreamland. It is really us.' Loid laughed as he slapped her head.

Jungkook wanted to scrawl at him but stopped.

'Huh?' Y/N asked confusedly.

'What the fucksoebtoe  be ieriebfbieb kfbekk no orbe?!?!,2&4893!(294)!!!!!'

Hoshi was sure that Jungkook's eardrums were out of space because of how many curses and how loud Y/N was just now.

Shizu sighed as Y/N finally stood up, processing everything that her twin and her friends were here, at her previous apartment, all together.

She was worried at first for Jungkook and Hoshi.

'What if they start a fight over here?!' Y/N thought.

But seeing that Hoshi was laughing at Jungkook who was rubbing his ears, she didn't think much and looked at her friends.

'When did you guys come?! Oh my gosh!' She hugged Loid and then Shizu as she sat beside her.

'We came a few hours ago. Heard what happened and Jungkook hyung told his driver to pick us up.' Loid shrugged off.

Y/N gasped as she looked at Jungkook. She still didn't understand that Jungkook wasn't angry with her anymore.

Jungkook sighed when he felt the panic emotions suddenly bubbling through his flesh.

'First of all, I am not angry with you anymore. Second, Hoshi hyung and I didn't fight and third, the matter at the restaurant is closed and Loid and Shizu can stay here as long as they want.'

Y/N nodded.

'Aren't you hungry? Let's talk while we eat. I am hungry. Besides I will leave as soon as I finish the dinner.' Hoshi said as he sat down on the floor and took the plate.