28

A U T H O R

Y/N's eyes were already red. She stood there still and closed her eyes.

'Y/-' Jin was worried.

But he couldn't finish as all of them saw Y/N taking deep breaths. She continued several times.

As soon as she opened her eyes and looked at Jungkook, she did something which made everyone shock.

-Slap-

She gave Jungkook a tight slap on his right cheek.

'Argh!'

The slap was sudden making Jungkook stumble. But Y/N firmly walked and hold his wrist.

'Jin oppa?'

Jin flinched when she suddenly called him out.

'Y-yes?'

'Do you have the key to your apartment?'

'N-no, but the rest of the guys are already over there.'

'Then, let me take the car which Hoshi oppa and I took to go home. Can you please treat his wound?'

She indicated Hoshi and continued,

'And safely send him back with your car? I have to teach this guy over here some basic manners. Like how to respect elders.' Her eyes were on fire as she spoke.

'I do no-'

'Shut up! You and I HAVE a lot of things to talk about! So shut your mouth up. Otherwise, you don't want to know what I will do to your bunny face.' She shouted as she walked and pulled him with her.

But not before saying,

'I am sorry on behalf of my brother oppa. Please forgive this arrogant person. I will call you tomorrow.' She bowed at Hoshi and left.

'What....what the hell just happened?' Hoseok gasped.

'I don't know....' Jin was utterly confused.

'I helped Y/N back then to let her escape from Korea to Japan.' Hoshi suddenly spoke.

'Oh!' Hoseok's mouth was hung open.

'How about we go and treat your wound while we talk about this?' Jin asked.

'It's fine. I will ask my bodyguard to call a taxi. You guys can go-'

'Nah, let's go to your apartment. I don't want to go home now! This Y/N is so scary!' Hoseok shivered.

'Fine. Besides, Dino and Niki will be there since I have asked Niki to come.' Hoshi said.

'Niki? Dino?'

'Aish. You guys have so many things to know. Fine, let's start when we reach home.' Hoshi said.

Jin and Hoseok nodded. Even though Jin wanted to text Yoongi and let him know that Y/N and Jungkook are on their way, he still restrained himself since he knew Yoongi will ask thousands of questions.

Besides, he also wants to know what happened to Y/N and how Hoshi met Y/N two years ago.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.